Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could Taylor's end be sooner than later?
(12-07-2020, 11:27 AM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: The first sentence in Nico's post is an out right false truth, or lie, whichever you choose.
The guy will use any narrative to fit his agenda.

"There was very little criticism of Taylor as a play caller when Burrow was out there putting up 300+ yards and 30 points multiple times." ....?????  That's a complete BS statement. There were plenty of us still "criticising" Taylor at that time. 
And, what we were saying is that he was going to get The Cincinnati Bengals Franchise QB hurt. He accomplished exactly that. 

I realize that reiterating a quoted statement, right there for everyone to read, may be too much for some to comprehend. 

Ts, I only wish y'all the very best in life. However, you may wanna read product warning labels slowly and more than once. Maybe get your significant others to help you enunciate the words and help with definitions.

Might I suggest an English Language refresher course?

What he's actually saying is that he was ok with Zac as long as his boy JB was throwing for 300 per. Now that Zac's inability to adjust has injured Joe; Zac's all bad! Spoiler Alert: Zac was pretty damn bad even when JB was making plays. 

JFC you still going with this? Literally no one that is remotely familiar with my posting history (which I know you are) would accuse me of being at all supportive of Zac Taylor. Even when Burrow was balling out. He couldn’t get Joe Mixon going, he made one of my favorite players of all time in AJ want to be traded off the team, his red zone efficiency is horrendous, and that’s just on offense.

All I said was Burrow is so good it quieted down the almost weekly threads we were having last year about taking the play calling away from Taylor. But it was fools gold. He hadn’t improved at all. He just had a stud QB that can mask his ineptitude. Why you took that as a personal affront and went on a psychotic tirade I have no idea.

Get help.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-07-2020, 11:27 AM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: The first sentence in Nico's post is an out right false truth, or lie, whichever you choose.
The guy will use any narrative to fit his agenda.

"There was very little criticism of Taylor as a play caller when Burrow was out there putting up 300+ yards and 30 points multiple times." ....?????  That's a complete BS statement. There were plenty of us still "criticising" Taylor at that time. 
And, what we were saying is that he was going to get The Cincinnati Bengals Franchise QB hurt. He accomplished exactly that. 

I realize that reiterating a quoted statement, right there for everyone to read, may be too much for some to comprehend. 

Ts, I only wish y'all the very best in life. However, you may wanna read product warning labels slowly and more than once. Maybe get your significant others to help you enunciate the words and help with definitions.

Might I suggest an English Language refresher course?

What he's actually saying is that he was ok with Zac as long as his boy JB was throwing for 300 per. Now that Zac's inability to adjust has injured Joe; Zac's all bad! Spoiler Alert: Zac was pretty damn bad even when JB was making plays. 
Even if that's the way you read it.  The guy explained himself.  I've always liked you man.  Just take it as a misunderstanding and let it go.  Most people thought Zac was leaning way too heavily on Burrow to make himself look competent.  It took the sting off and let us enjoy Joe's talent but didn't bury the fact that ZT is terrible.  Like JB said... "this is a game of letters not numbers".  ZT has the biggest L branded on his damn forehead.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 02:00 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Tell me about it.

But like I said I was going to stop following altogether. (This was before the season began). But something about that team called to me. I’ve never consider following another team ever before. My first favorite team is the bengals. My second favorite team is the bengals. I see no reason to stick around any longer if they don’t do something and by something I mean several things to rectify this situation. Washington will best Pittsburgh tomorrow.

Damn
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2020, 10:35 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Damn

Nice call.

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2020, 10:24 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Couldn’t figure out how to use the fastest guy in the league. Chased the teams career sack leader out of town and couldn’t figure out how to use him. Worse backup QB situation in the league even though we traded up for one and carried three on the roster all last year. Opened more holes on the roster than have been fixed over the last two years.

Dude is a position coach. Not a head coach

How much is that on Zac and how much on Tobin?

Because if it was Tobin who traded up for Finlay, who kept Dolegala on the roster, who is failed to repair the holes on the roster then we'll still have a problem if/when Zac goes and that won't be addressed until Burrow's rookie contract is over.

(12-04-2020, 10:27 PM)samhain Wrote: The only "some" in the front office are Tobin and people with the last name Brown.  If the family's confidence is waning, Zac is in deep shit.  I'll go out on a limb and guess that Mikey is the one that's getting pissed.  Mikey is an epically bad owner from a historical perspective, but he's not a complete fool.  He also loves his shiny offensive weapons like no other part of the team.

He and the family have to understand that Burrow is/was the ticket out of the doghouse with the city and fanbase.  Joe is highly likable, high profile, and pretty damn good at football.  All of the crap that the national media talked about them just seemed to be proven true with this injury.  I'd almost be surprised if they weren't irate with Taylor's handling of his rookie year.  They got the best toy under the tree last Christmas and soon had the privilege of watching the dude they gave more control than they've ever given anyone let it get smashed to pieces.  

Get mad, Mikey, get real mad.

It's not Mikey getting mad. He doesn't speak to the press and if he did speak it wouldn't be too Bleacher Report and even then Bleacher Report are going to lead with that story rather than bury it in a filler list.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2020, 01:31 AM)impactplaya Wrote: Zac at best might be a quality control coach.
Hes not even.a capable position coach.
Can any of the Zac Fan.Club tell me one thing he excels
At in regards to.coaching?
What has he shown in 2 years that justifies the hire?
Redecorating the coaching staff offices!  Why must you overlook the most important contribution to the overall team quality? Oh yeah..and there's a rumor that he might be young(ish) and energetic(ish) which of course excited Katie undoubtedly..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote