Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Could a slow start be good ?
(09-26-2017, 04:19 PM)Quantum Bengal Wrote: Burfict back is big, but the offense is simply bad....we need 10 wins n the next 13 games.  At the moment that looks unlikely. As a diehard fan, I’ll hope each week they do.  Maybe Ross can add a spark, and Mixon gets hot.  Dalton is our best option, which is a big part of our issues....that isn’t changing this year

Burfict will likely be suspended again in the middle of the Browns game for the first legitimate tackle he makes.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2017, 12:35 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: After looking at the schedule for 2017 I don't see any "certain" wins for the Bengals.  While not probable, going 0-16 is possible.

the sad part is our schedule isn't super difficult, the AFC South has to be the worse division in the NFL, we play the Bills at home, no reason this team couldn't have won 9 games.

with all that being said Im ok with the slow start if that means #GigglesIsGone
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
Fix the title to "Could a dead start be good?" Pervert
Reply/Quote
The defense hasn't had a bad game. A top 5 LB returning. If the offense can produce 17 to 21 with 1 or less turnovers we can beat anybody.
Reply/Quote
*Insert negative post*

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Well, this will be the third time Marvin has went 0-3 to start the season. the other two are 2003 and 2008. 03 we finished 8-8 with no playoffs. 08 we were 4-11-1. Either way, history is not on our side here.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote