Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cowboys - Steelers Refs
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEE!!!!

Reply/Quote
Mother ***** Ezekiel Elliot. Representing Ohio.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2016, 09:36 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Horrible officiating.
The NFL is doomed if they don't fix this.

Apparently if you do something over and over in front of the refs eventually they call it. They missed worse facemasks but they finally called that one. 

If we end Monday leading the Steelers in the Division I'm gonna be so dang happy...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Man, hate that he's on the Cowboys, but Elliot is so fun to watch as a runner, especially in part with that line and Dak's play at QB. You've got to think that they'll keep adding parts to that defense. Could continue to be a monster for years to come.
Reply/Quote
The Stanford band isn't on the field, right?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Ballgame.
Reply/Quote
So the Bengals now lead the division before even playing their game?
GO STRIPES!!!
Reply/Quote
now if only Nugent hit that kick....
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2016, 09:43 PM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: So the Bengals now lead the division before even playing their game?
GO STRIPES!!!

Nah. Behind the Ravens. 
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2016, 09:43 PM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: So the Bengals now lead the division before even playing their game?
GO STRIPES!!!

ravens
Reply/Quote
GO STRIPES!!!

No. Ravens won their game, and are 5-4. Bengals will not be leading the division even if they win next week.
Reply/Quote
GO STRIPES!!!

Still in third, percentage points behind the Steelers.   2nd place with a win tomorrow night.
Reply/Quote
That's OK. They can take care of those dirty birds themselves, and I'm sure they'd rather be behind them in the standings than the Squeelers at this point.
GO STRIPES!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2016, 09:45 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: now if only Nugent hit that kick....

It was predicted before the season even started he would cost us a game. Well, he sure the **** did! Whatever

Reply/Quote
Wink
Reply/Quote
Some really bad missed calls. Called a PI on Dallas down by the 10 yd line where The Steeler receiver had his hand inside the defenders facemask. DeCastro blocking downfield on a huge pass. Villanueva had a guy in a full nelson right next to Ben. Beasley forced to do his bezt imitation of an owl. On his TD reception, Dez was shoved twice while running downfield.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
This game was painful to watch for me because 2 of my most disliked teams played each other. Yes, as a Bengals fan I was wanting the Cowboys to win but it was extremely difficult to have to root for them!!
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2016, 10:48 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Some really bad missed calls.  Called a PI on Dallas down by the 10 yd line where The Steeler receiver had his hand inside the defenders facemask.  DeCastro blocking downfield on a huge pass.  Villanueva had a guy in a full nelson right next to Ben.  Beasley forced to do his bezt imitation of an owl.  On his TD reception, Dez was shoved twice while running downfield.

any possibility of us hiring you as replacing ed hochli on field
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2016, 08:44 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: I was wondering the same thing earlier today when the refs gave a game to the Denver Broncos. Not only did the final scoring play not get overturned but earlier in the game the Broncos were getting away with blatant PI on a play that led to an INT. 

Meanwhile, yup, another good run by Zeke E negated by a holding call that the refs would never call on the Steelers. 

Edit: But OH LOOK AT THAT TOUCHDOWN!

I find myself watching less and less each week. There is too much biased officiating or bad officiating, there is also an enormous amount of generosity given to certain teams/players. The NFL is failing because they care more about profit than credibility not too mention people are fed up with the BS behavior of players. I wouldn't be surprised if I along with so many other stopped watching almost completely if not all together. It sucks because I've always been a fan and have watched for so many years even through all the bad 90's teams.
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2016, 08:20 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Wow, it sure looks like the refs are tying their best to ensure the Steelers win.

It was pathetic how the flags would come out long after Zeke broke away for about 10 yards.  So, now it is holding if the arms are simply outside the shoulders?  Gee, it sure didn't seem that way week 2.

Steratore is a lifelong steeler fan, and still lives in the area.  

Awesome that Dallas, unlike some teams we know, could rise up and overcome it.  What a game.  
Reply/Quote