Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cowboys - Steelers Refs
(11-14-2016, 09:40 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: It was pathetic how the flags would come out long after Zeke broke away for about 10 yards.  So, now it is holding if the arms are simply outside the shoulders?  Gee, it sure didn't seem that way week 2.

Steratore is a lifelong steeler fan, and still lives in the area.  

Awesome that Dallas, unlike some teams we know, could rise up and overcome it.  What a game.  

How this is allowed to happen is mind boggling.  He should be banned from officiating any game for the Steelers.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2016, 09:40 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: ...Steratore is a lifelong steeler fan, and still lives in the area.  

Proof?  Link?  Anything?
Reply/Quote
Dez Bryant pretty much stiff armed the Steelers DB to the turf to make a huge sideline catch late in the game with no flag.

Sorry but it was a fair game. If that wasn't the case though it kinda pokes a hole in the theory that the NFL puts its golden boys over the rest. Cowboys have as many bandwagoners as the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2016, 11:01 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Dez Bryant pretty much stiff armed the Steelers DB to the turf to make a huge sideline catch late in the game with no flag.

Sorry but it was a fair game. If that wasn't the case though it kinda pokes a hole in the theory that the NFL puts its golden boys over the rest. Cowboys have as many bandwagoners as the Steelers.

Yeah, but two band wagon teams is going to be decided by Goodell being friends with the Rooneys...
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2016, 11:05 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, but two band wagon teams is going to be decided by Goodell being friends with the Rooneys...

...but Americas team.  Ninja

USA > Rooney
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2016, 11:11 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: ...but Americas team.  Ninja

USA > Rooney

America's Team??? Hell, they haven't even been Texas' team for the last decade....
Reply/Quote
The hold on the return, terrible missed FM, holds all over the place, DeCastro blocking downfield, PIs abound, weak sauce roughing penalty on Pig Pen, on and on and on.....it was disgusting.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-13-2016, 09:37 PM)cinci4life Wrote: At least they called that face mask!

Hey, they caught 1 out of 2 facemasks on the drive!  Refs are batting .500.  That is HOF territory.
Reply/Quote
I'll tell ya what's more mind boggling than some of the horrible calls.....BOTH teams playing rookies, and them.....*gasp*.....contributing!  Whatever

Reply/Quote
(11-14-2016, 12:08 PM)Wyche Wrote: I'll tell ya what's more mind boggling than some of the horrible calls.....BOTH teams playing rookies, and them.....*gasp*.....contributing!  Whatever

Shut your mouth... everyone knows that rookies need to sit the bench for at least two years.  The only possibly exception to this rule is for first round cornerbacks.  They are allowed to be gunners on special teams  Ninja
Reply/Quote
I hate seeing Cobi Hamilton contribute for them.
Reply/Quote
I'll find the actual quote somewhere, but, I read a Cowboy fan complaining about the non-calls against the Steelers. Another Cowboy fan chimed in and said, "Now I know how Bengal fans feel".
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2016, 02:30 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I'll find the actual quote somewhere, but, I read a Cowboy fan complaining about the non-calls against the Steelers. Another Cowboy fan chimed in and said, "Now I know how Bengal fans feel".

That's what I told my buddy on FB last night.....now ya know why we were "dirty" in that playoff game....we have to put up with it twice a year!

Reply/Quote
(11-14-2016, 10:57 AM)Tomkat Wrote: Proof?  Link?  Anything?

A good friend was engaged to his sister for about 10 years...they never actually did marry but lived together for all ten.  He knows Gene well and they have even been to playoff games together, before Gene got the gig.  

If you don't believe me, that's on you...it is 100% true.  
Reply/Quote