Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cowherd changes his tune
Joe Burrow gets it

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Nope. All the haters don’t get to jump on board now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
It's pronounced Cow Turd.
Reply/Quote
He can.go.drink bleach. Never liked him from.day 1.
He probally never played a sport in.his life
Reply/Quote
Cowherd is a short seller and his preferred stock to try and short right now is Joe Burrow. He makes a living being a contrarian and boasts about the occasions he ends up right while ignoring the (many more) times he's wrong.
Reply/Quote
Burrow hasn't taken a single snap in the NFL yet, so I'm not going to tell someone it is "too late" for someone to believe in Burrow.

Plus, this guy was super down on the paper-champ Browns before 2019 even started...geez, how can you hate on a guy who so quickly and gleefully cut the Browns down to size before they even had a chance to shit the bed against the Titans in week 1 at home?
Reply/Quote
Don't care. Won't care.

I follow the Bengals, not shock jocks.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
I think it’s more of him loving any chance he can to take a shot at Baker Mayfield which I’m cool with but he’s irrelevant
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Cowherd is like the Jersey Shore version of football analysis.  Christ.  Never have I ever seen such a creature get so riled up and emotional over an irrelevant 8 win Cowboys team and 7 win Eagles team...EVERY...single...year.  
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2020, 11:57 PM)LSU Tiger Wrote: Cowherd is a short seller and his preferred stock to try and short right now is Joe Burrow. He makes a living being a contrarian and boasts about the occasions he ends up right while ignoring the (many more) times he's wrong.

Absolutely.  With Tua and Herbert nowhere near starting, he is starting to realize that it isn't too big for Burrow and he will look like a fool...as usual.  Nice try, Cowherd.  We see through your crap.  
Reply/Quote
So the scoop on Joe, beginning with the draft process, and where he should have gone, is falling like a house of cards to these media experts
Reply/Quote
Colin made a hot daughter, but that was the beginning and end of his usefulness.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
I like hearing it. I don't care who's saying it
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I like how some of the twitter replies are letting Colin know that after a handful of practices and zero seconds on an NFL field it is, apparently, TOO LATE to jump on the Burrow bandwagon.

People fall right into the traps of Colin Cowherd and his colleagues. Apparently everyone wants to listen to sports talk radio and read sports articles where no one makes any bold predictions and they just sit around and say "Who knows...we'll report on the 2020 season in 2021 folks, no sense ruffling any feathers!"
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2020, 10:47 PM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: It's pronounced Cow Turd.

That's how I've always pronounced it.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2020, 12:28 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Colin made a hot daughter, but that was the beginning and end of his usefulness.

I admit it, you sent me to the google......

Yup
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2020, 10:47 PM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: It's pronounced Cow Turd.

Thats right.  Cool

(08-29-2020, 12:28 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Colin made a hot daughter, but that was the beginning and end of his usefulness.

What is her name? 

LMAO!!! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
She’s probably the mailman’s anyway...

Reply/Quote
Agree with him or not, he's probably second only to Lebatard as far as entertainment value goes in my opinion. I'm tough enough to listen to him bad mouth my team.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2020, 03:54 PM)jason Wrote: Agree with him or not, he's probably second only to Lebatard as far as entertainment value goes in my opinion. I'm tough enough to listen to him bad mouth my team.

Meh. I’ve never found him particularly entertaining. Nothing to do with the Bengals either. He’s just not my cup of tea. Lebetard is decent. Stugotz can be funny at times.

Reply/Quote