Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Cowherd changes his tune - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Cowherd changes his tune (/Thread-Cowherd-changes-his-tune)

Pages: 1 2

Cowherd changes his tune - pally - 08-28-2020

Joe Burrow gets it

RE: Cowherd changes his tune - Nicomo Cosca - 08-28-2020

Nope. All the haters don’t get to jump on board now.

RE: Cowherd changes his tune - Bengalstripes9 - 08-28-2020

It's pronounced Cow Turd.

RE: Cowherd changes his tune - impactplaya - 08-28-2020

He can.go.drink bleach. Never liked him from.day 1.
He probally never played a sport in.his life

RE: Cowherd changes his tune - LSU Tiger - 08-28-2020

Cowherd is a short seller and his preferred stock to try and short right now is Joe Burrow. He makes a living being a contrarian and boasts about the occasions he ends up right while ignoring the (many more) times he's wrong.

RE: Cowherd changes his tune - Nately120 - 08-29-2020

Burrow hasn't taken a single snap in the NFL yet, so I'm not going to tell someone it is "too late" for someone to believe in Burrow.

Plus, this guy was super down on the paper-champ Browns before 2019 even started...geez, how can you hate on a guy who so quickly and gleefully cut the Browns down to size before they even had a chance to shit the bed against the Titans in week 1 at home?

RE: Cowherd changes his tune - BURROWorBUST - 08-29-2020

Don't care. Won't care.

I follow the Bengals, not shock jocks.

RE: Cowherd changes his tune - TSwigZ - 08-29-2020

I think it’s more of him loving any chance he can to take a shot at Baker Mayfield which I’m cool with but he’s irrelevant

RE: Cowherd changes his tune - Bilbo Saggins - 08-29-2020

Cowherd is like the Jersey Shore version of football analysis.  Christ.  Never have I ever seen such a creature get so riled up and emotional over an irrelevant 8 win Cowboys team and 7 win Eagles team...EVERY...single...year.  

RE: Cowherd changes his tune - SHRacerX - 08-29-2020

(08-28-2020, 11:57 PM)LSU Tiger Wrote: Cowherd is a short seller and his preferred stock to try and short right now is Joe Burrow. He makes a living being a contrarian and boasts about the occasions he ends up right while ignoring the (many more) times he's wrong.

Absolutely.  With Tua and Herbert nowhere near starting, he is starting to realize that it isn't too big for Burrow and he will look like a fool...as usual.  Nice try, Cowherd.  We see through your crap.  

RE: Cowherd changes his tune - Goalpost - 08-29-2020

So the scoop on Joe, beginning with the draft process, and where he should have gone, is falling like a house of cards to these media experts

RE: Cowherd changes his tune - RunKijanaRun - 08-29-2020

Colin made a hot daughter, but that was the beginning and end of his usefulness.

RE: Cowherd changes his tune - bfine32 - 08-29-2020

I like hearing it. I don't care who's saying it

RE: Cowherd changes his tune - Nately120 - 08-29-2020

I like how some of the twitter replies are letting Colin know that after a handful of practices and zero seconds on an NFL field it is, apparently, TOO LATE to jump on the Burrow bandwagon.

People fall right into the traps of Colin Cowherd and his colleagues. Apparently everyone wants to listen to sports talk radio and read sports articles where no one makes any bold predictions and they just sit around and say "Who knows...we'll report on the 2020 season in 2021 folks, no sense ruffling any feathers!"

RE: Cowherd changes his tune - Jason_NC - 08-29-2020

(08-28-2020, 10:47 PM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: It's pronounced Cow Turd.

That's how I've always pronounced it.

RE: Cowherd changes his tune - Cicero - 08-29-2020

(08-29-2020, 12:28 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Colin made a hot daughter, but that was the beginning and end of his usefulness.

I admit it, you sent me to the google......

Yup

RE: Cowherd changes his tune - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-29-2020

(08-28-2020, 10:47 PM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: It's pronounced Cow Turd.

Thats right.  Cool

(08-29-2020, 12:28 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Colin made a hot daughter, but that was the beginning and end of his usefulness.

What is her name? 

LMAO!!! Hilarious

RE: Cowherd changes his tune - Nicomo Cosca - 08-29-2020

She’s probably the mailman’s anyway...

RE: Cowherd changes his tune - jason - 08-29-2020

Agree with him or not, he's probably second only to Lebatard as far as entertainment value goes in my opinion. I'm tough enough to listen to him bad mouth my team.

RE: Cowherd changes his tune - Nicomo Cosca - 08-29-2020

(08-29-2020, 03:54 PM)jason Wrote: Agree with him or not, he's probably second only to Lebatard as far as entertainment value goes in my opinion. I'm tough enough to listen to him bad mouth my team.

Meh. I’ve never found him particularly entertaining. Nothing to do with the Bengals either. He’s just not my cup of tea. Lebetard is decent. Stugotz can be funny at times.