Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cowherd changes his tune
(08-29-2020, 03:54 PM)jason Wrote: Agree with him or not, he's probably second only to Lebatard as far as entertainment value goes in my opinion. I'm tough enough to listen to him bad mouth my team.

Sorry, Jason, but I take offense to your "tough enough" comment.

What makes me tough has nothing to do with my lack of tolerance for any talking head that just parrots what all those ESPN-types say about the Bengals.  This is the same douchebag that always attacked OSU and called them "luckeyes".  After two more National Championships, one with a third string QB, he gave up his mantra.

As far as entertainment value, Mo Egger is on the 3-6 time slot for ESPN1530 and is hilarious, but also informative.  He doesn't pull any punches on the Bengals (when they deserve them) but he is outstanding overall.  Available on I Heart Radio app...which is awesome.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He seriously taking the "All my criticism was just a test. And, Joe, you passed the test" route?
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2020, 04:26 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: He seriously taking the "All my criticism was just a test. And, Joe, you passed the test" route?

And he has said numerously that Lawrence is the better pro prospect...this, after facing a lesser defense than he had on his team, and he wasn't impressive at all other than running the ball.  
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2020, 09:57 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Nope. All the haters don’t get to jump on board now.

So do I fall under the category of hater or doubter?

Just asking for clarification.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2020, 04:58 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: So do I fall under the category of hater or doubter?

Just asking for clarification.

I don’t think you’re a hater. Just a Clemson homer. Tongue

Nothing wrong with that btw. Your team is your team, and Lawrence is a fantastic prospect. But so is Burrow.

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2020, 05:00 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I don’t think you’re a hater. Just a Clemson homer. Tongue

Nothing wrong with that btw. Your team is your team, and Lawrence is a fantastic prospect. But so is Burrow.

I'll take that lol.

I hope that Burrow is the answer, I've said it since it was obvious he was going to be the pick, I'm just really worried about the Bengals track record with picks and I guess that never ending belief that, we are the Bengals, so something has to go wrong.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2020, 02:22 PM)Cicero Wrote: I admit it, you sent me to the google......

Yup

+1
Reply/Quote
Him, and those like him, go the whole "shocking" and hot take route for viewership.

google imaged the daughter, too. Not bad in orange and black...
Reply/Quote
I don't really care what Cowturd says or does.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2020, 04:26 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Sorry, Jason, but I take offense to your "tough enough" comment.

What makes me tough has nothing to do with my lack of tolerance for any talking head that just parrots what all those ESPN-types say about the Bengals.  This is the same douchebag that always attacked OSU and called them "luckeyes".  After two more National Championships, one with a third string QB, he gave up his mantra.

As far as entertainment value, Mo Egger is on the 3-6 time slot for ESPN1530 and is hilarious, but also informative.  He doesn't pull any punches on the Bengals (when they deserve them) but he is outstanding overall.  Available on I Heart Radio app...which is awesome.  

Mo is my favorite local guy for sure...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2020, 05:10 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I'll take that lol.

I hope that Burrow is the answer, I've said it since it was obvious he was going to be the pick, I'm just really worried about the Bengals track record with picks and I guess that never ending belief that, we are the Bengals, so something has to go wrong.

Things will go wrong, but I see Burrow as the guy that learns from every experience, good and bad, and he will raise this team to new heights.  He is exactly what this team needed.  
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2020, 11:57 PM)LSU Tiger Wrote: Cowherd is a short seller and his preferred stock to try and short right now is Joe Burrow. He makes a living being a contrarian and boasts about the occasions he ends up right while ignoring the (many more) times he's wrong.

spot on
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2020, 12:50 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: spot on

Who the hell is this guy and why the hell is he a Steelers fan?!!! Shocked

Too much common sense. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2020, 03:46 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Who the hell is this guy and why the hell is he a Steelers fan?!!! Shocked

Too much common sense. Mellow

Haha I’ve met a few over the years that I didn’t want kick in the balls.

Reply/Quote
(08-30-2020, 03:48 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Haha I’ve met a few over the years that I didn’t want kick in the balls.

Hilarious
Reply/Quote