Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Create your own Tuesday Morning Headline about what happens in the Rams/Bengals game

After all of the guessing and wondering about Burrow's status versus the Rams;

What do you Predict will happen in terms of a HEADLINE or Storyline the next morning.

For example:

"Rams leave Bengals & Burrow limping at 0 and 3"

"Burrow battles injured calf to edge out Rams for first Win"

"Browning led Bengals give Rams a late scare but burrow to the bottom of the AFC North winless"
Reply/Quote
"Browning comes out slinging the ball downfield to Chase and Higgins and leads the Bengals to their first season win,"
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2023, 02:36 PM)Sled21 Wrote: "Browning comes out slinging the ball downfield to Chase and Higgins and leads the Bengals to their first season win,"

I don't see this as impossible like some do.

Probably would have to limit his attempts but I would let him stretch the field with some deep throws to keep the Rams honest.

Chase & Tee can both get open and go up & get the well defended passes.

So we are saying there's a chance.
Reply/Quote
haha what a fun idea for a thread

ESPN: "Aaron Donald removes Joe Burrow's leg and praised for his tough play as Rams defeat Bengals convincingly"

But I'd prefer something like:

"An injured Burrow makes quick work of Donald and the Rams defense; cruises to victory"
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
"Burrow drives Mike Brown to Jeff Ruby's in a gold plated golf cart for a late night dinner following the Bengals 27-3 victory over the Rams."

"Bengals had such a fast start in their victory over the Rams only one person in the game day thread claimed game over after the Bengals first incomplete pass."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Joe Mixon Carries the Bengals to Victory Behind Dominant OL Play.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2023, 04:10 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: "Burrow drives Mike Brown to Jeff Ruby's in a gold plated golf cart for a late night dinner following the Bengals 27-3 victory over the Rams."

If you would have said "Denny's", I may have fell for it.

Reply/Quote
Say it ain't so, Joe. Burrow Out for Season.

Say What
Reply/Quote
“Bengals fail at avenging Super Bowl LVI loss, but succeed at securing 4th place in the AFC North”
Reply/Quote
'Bengals win one for Burrow' would be a nice story.

It'd be nice to see a motivated defense put in a dominant effort.
But it's a tall task in this one.
Usually the team with the best QB has a significant edge.

We'll see. This could end up being a lost season. But the team could bounce back too.
I'm not that optimistic because of Burrow's health.
Last year I was very confident down 0-2.
Reply/Quote
Headbutt guy returns to Paycor to defend heavyweight title.  

[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-09-20-at-11.21.12-AM.png?w=809]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2023, 04:55 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Say it ain't so, Joe. Burrow Out for Season.

Say What

For a second I forgot what thread I was in
Reply/Quote
AJ McCarron, fresh from the Bengals’ practice squad, lights up the Rams with five touchdown passes as Cincinnati wins 38-3.
Reply/Quote
Breaking news, Bengals win and Mike Brown parties down.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
No perfect game for Browning but Jake was Purdy good in the Bengals' 34-31 victory over Los Angeles.
Reply/Quote
Headline: "400 yds, 4 tds, Joey B avenges Super Bowl loss like the GOAT that he is"

Sub-headline: "Burrow grieves his calf like Favre grieved his father 20 years ago in MNF performance for the ages"
Reply/Quote
"Burrow and Browning are out for the game. Zac Taylor comes in as emergency QB, throws two TDs. Names himself starting QB going forward. Taylor fanboys fap themselves into a coma."
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Puka Nacua continues impressive rookie pace, UDFA grabs 12 catches and a TD in Rams dominant 13 point win.

What I REALLY wanna see is:
Bengals defense dominant, offensive line and running game carry Cincinnati to their first win of the season!
Reply/Quote
Despite An Injured Burrow, The Bengals Show Signs Of Life In Win!

Or

Bengals Rally To Win For Their Injured Quarterback!
Reply/Quote
Joe admits his calf recovery slowed after he carried large suitcase of cash.
Reply/Quote