Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cure For HIV/AIDS?
(11-08-2015, 04:45 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Fred.

You said that I said chemotherapy didn't exist because you were trying to be cute and figured everyone would jump on board and believe your bullshit because most people blindly do for some reason.

You may have been sarcastic in your comment of "I just wasn't sure if you knew it existed" because you figured I'd just roll over after the first comment because you think I'm too dumb to stand up to you, but that first comment of saying I didn't believe if exists wasn't sarcasm because there's no way to even spin it to look like sarcasm.

There's more examples, but they're pretty much all based off that.

So what was the sig bet?  That I've never proven you wrong?  There it is.  

Love how this dope insults everyone's intelligence on these boards by constantly stating that we all just blindly follow fred.
Nobody here does that.  They see things for what they are, which is why so many here tell Brad how God-damn foolish he makes himself look. 
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 04:56 PM)Harmening Wrote: Love how this dope insults everyone's intelligence on these boards by constantly stating that we all just blindly follow fred.
Nobody here does that.  They see things for what they are, which is why so many here tell Brad how God-damn foolish he makes himself look. 

You're just a troll towards me and a hater.  

Everything I've said about Fred is factual.

I also like how you speak for everyone.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 04:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I never denied saying it.  I just denied that I actually thought you had never heard of chemotherapy.  It was very clear that you had heard of chemotherapy.  I was just being sarcastic.

You have posted links and quotes multiple times on the other board and everyone who reads them agrees that I was clearly being sarcastic.  You do remember the dozens of times you tried to make this argument on the other board don't you?  Everyone gets it but you.

Now can we get back to your claim that $125 billion is spent each year "just to counteract chemotherapy"?
Then why'd you post it?  

Because you figured everyone would just blindly follow you like they do on all the other stupid shots you take at me.  

I was wrong about 125 billion, but cancer is a very profitable business because the treatment is a lot more valuable than the cure.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 08:13 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: G
You're just a troll towards me and a hater.  

2. Except that it is not. 

3. Coming from a dolt that loves to use the tired line of "this is why nobody takes you seriously". Who's speaking for everyone? 

Stop insulting other people's intelligence. You have a long way to go until you catch up to them. 
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 08:23 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Then why'd you post it?  

Because you figured everyone would just blindly follow you like they do on all the other stupid shots you take at me.  

I was wrong about 125 billion, but cancer is a very profitable business because the treatment is a lot more valuable than the cure.

I posted a sarcastic remark about you for the exact same reason that i make sarcastic remarks in dozens of othet threads.  It is my style.  Everyone understands this exept you.

You are going to live a miserable life if you just keep calling everyone else blind and stupid when you are clearly wrong.

Let me ask you this, Brad, are you seriously claiming that no one else on these boards ever disagrees with me or gets into any heated debates with me?  Why do you think these people disagree with me on all these other issues but just "blindly" agree with me when it comes to you?

Hint......They know I am right about you.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 08:49 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I posted a sarcastic remark about you for the exact same reason that i make sarcastic remarks in dozens of othet threads.  It is my style.  Everyone understands this exept you.

You are going to live a miserable life if you just keep calling everyone else blind and stupid when you are clearly wrong.

Let me ask you this, Brad, are you seriously claiming that no one else on these boards ever disagrees with me or gets into any heated debates with me?  Why do you think these people disagree with me on all these other issues but just "blindly" agree with me when it comes to you?

Hint......They know I am right about you.

If you never post bullshit about, I've never proven you wrong, why would you make up all that bulllshit about the way people treated me after the wreck and things about my recovery that were nowhere near being accurate and that you'd have to blindly be making up?

Here's another instance of me proving you wrong: in the long rant mentioned above, you stated that I've been kicked off multiple boards, but it's only been one board (for a bullshit reason), but, like I said, you expected everyone to blindly accept it and for me to just roll over because you figured that you'd at least be right on a few other points and I'd be too intimidated to respond.

So, if I would happen to be wrong about your chemotherapy bullshit, there's another example of me proving you wrong.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 08:13 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You're just a troll towards me and a hater.  

I'm confident that no one, not one single person on this whole board, blindly follows Fred and agrees with everything he says. 

So, that's one thing that's not factually correct

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 12:19 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Here's another instance of me proving you wrong: in the long rant mentioned above, you stated that I've been kicked off multiple boards, but it's only been one board (for a bullshit reason), but, like I said, you expected everyone to blindly accept it and for me to just roll over because you figured that you'd at least be right on a few other points and I'd be too intimidated to respond.

He's right about that too.  You've been kicked off multiple boards.  One of them, that we are aware of, let you back in.  

(what the hell is your deal with the whole 'intimidation' thing?)
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 12:40 AM)Harmening Wrote: He's right about that too.  You've been kicked off multiple boards.  One of them, that we are aware of, let you back in.  

(what the hell is your deal with the whole 'intimidation' thing?)

Look at Fred's post and tell me that's not what he does.

Being suspended and getting kicked off aren't the same thing.

It also wasn't because I broke any rules, but it was because people were complaining that I was standing up for myself and firing back at posters who were taking shots at me.

I assume you were one of the ones complaining.

You're both wrong about that.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 12:35 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'm confident that no one, not one single person on this whole board, blindly follows Fred and agrees with everything he says. 

So, that's one thing that's not factually correct

People have blindly agreed with Fred when he posted things about me, such as his long, very incorrect rant.

Also, people not speaking out against him when he posts garbage against me, is, to me, agreeing with him.  Not standing up when he posts blatant lies or slanderous remarks is the same as agreeing with him.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 01:10 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Look at Fred's post and tell me that's not what he does.

Being suspended and getting kicked off aren't the same thing.

It also wasn't because I broke any rules, but it was because people were complaining that I was standing up for myself and firing back at posters who were taking shots at me.

I assume you were one of the ones complaining.

You're both wrong about that.

You assume, and are once again, wrong.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 01:15 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: People have blindly agreed with Fred when he posted things about me, such as his long, very incorrect rant.

Also, people not speaking out against him when he posts garbage against me, is, to me, agreeing with him.  Not standing up when he posts blatant lies or slanderous remarks is the same as agreeing with him.

I'm pretty sure this has been explained to you before, but here goes, in any event...

The interwebs is full of people looking for a train wreck and when they see it, throwing debris and gasoline on it.

You go berserk on Fred on a lot of occasions. People, at that point--since it's been going on for some time now--don't care about who is right and who is wrong. The only thing they care about it helping someone along with their flameout. 

Occasionally, someone will try to help the flamee, i.e., SCS with you recently, but most times, they're just looking for entertainment in the form of someone elses melt down.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 01:27 AM)Harmening Wrote: You assume, and are once again, wrong.

You ignore the rest of my post.  

Typical.

Either way, you might as well have been one of the ones complaining because you look for any reason to hate on me and anything I post that you see the slightest opportunity to criticize.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 01:15 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Also, people not speaking out against him when he posts garbage against me, is, to me, agreeing with him.  Not standing up when he posts blatant lies or slanderous remarks is the same as agreeing with him.

That tells us all we need to know about you.  You are just not able to comprehend what is explained to you.  Over.  And Over.  And Over again.

You are used to people kissing your ass.  You just can't handle it when someone points out how you're wrong.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 01:33 AM)Harmening Wrote: That tells us all we need to know about you.  You are just not able to comprehend what is explained to you.  Over.  And Over.  And Over again.

You are used to people kissing your ass.  You just can't handle it when someone points out how you're wrong.

No one ever kisses my ass, but do you want me to prove with facts that you, too, make things up just to hate on me?
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 01:10 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: It also wasn't because I broke any rules, but it was because people were complaining that I was standing up for myself and firing back at posters who were taking shots at me.

You can't possibly think anyone would believe you would get suspended for this.  EVERY SINGLE PERSON HERE stands up for himself and fires back at posters who take shots at them, and none of them get suspended for it.  Ever.

This is just more proof to everyone that you are either completely full of shit or mentally incapable of understanding what is going on around you.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 02:31 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: No one ever kisses my ass, but do you want me to prove with facts that you, too, make things up just to hate on me?

Sure
Reply/Quote
You need a hobby that doesn't involve the internet.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 03:01 AM)fredtoast Wrote: You can't possibly think anyone would believe you would get suspended for this.  EVERY SINGLE PERSON HERE stands up for himself and fires back at posters who take shots at them, and none of them get suspended for it.  Ever.

This is just more proof to everyone that you are either completely full of shit or mentally incapable of understanding what is going on around you.

This.

Brad was suspended because he was melting down and flipping the hell out in any thread he posted in, and then refused to remove insulting signatures about both Fred and myself. That's what happened, let's not pretend any differently. I'm no mod so I can't say this for 100% certain, but I'll go with 99.4% since I don't think it was a coincidence that Brad was suspended directly after those events occurred.

Also, Fred is an ass bag to me more often than not, yet I'm one of the people that have been accused of "blindly following" the guy. Pfffffft, that's just a load of shit. There are about 0 people on here that agree with things just because Fred says them, in fact, I'd be willing to bet that more people would disagree with Fred blindly because of how frustrating he is to argue with. It should really say something to Brad when many people who generally disagree with Fred come to his defense in these arguments.

Brad, you're wrong about this and you were wrong about the argument that you still can't let go from the old board. Just man up and admit it. You won't, but you should. You'll claim that I come into every thread that you're in just to shit talk and "troll" you, but that's not the case. I've given you advice in the past and I've had rational conversations with you when you were making solid posts. You're going to have to realize at some point in your life that I only argue with you when I think you're actually saying something stupid. Believe it or not, we all have our own opinions and I'm certainly not afraid to put mine out there, you should know that. Just.....let it go, Brad. I don't know why this conversation has to always take place in your threads.
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2015, 08:15 AM)michaelsean Wrote: He just needs funding and will soon be sending out emails requesting you send $100.  When this finally comes to market, your hundred dollars will be worth a hundred million dollars.

lmfao!!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote