Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Cuts Tracker
Here's the Cuts Tracker for those interested to see who becomes available across the league as teams reduce their rosters.

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-roster-cuts-tracker-team-by-team-player-moves-ahead-of-the-2022-season
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
WR Isaiah Ford
WR Demarcus Robinson
RB Kenyan Drake

All seem like they would be upgrades over current depth.

- - - - -
Also... was FB Jake Bargus cut from both the Bears AND the Vikings, or was that an error? That could have been the shortest stint ever if not an error.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2022, 10:43 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: WR Isaiah Ford
WR Demarcus Robinson
RB Kenyan Drake

All seem like they would be upgrades over current depth.

- - - - -
Also... was FB Jake Bargus cut from both the Bears AND the Vikings, or was that an error? That could have been the shortest stint ever if not an error.

Robinson has already signed with the Ravens.
Reply/Quote
Folks who peak my interest:

JAYLYN WYDERMYER: Coming into last season he was arguably the highest rated TE in college

WES MARTIN
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Dohnovan West was cut by the 49ers today. He had an up and down pre-season. With the Injuries to the Bengals Center group if West clears waivers it wouldnt be a bad idea to see if the Bengals could compete to put him on their Practice Squad.

Couple other notable guys so Far Sadarius Hutcherson and CJ Verdell.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2022, 10:09 PM)Synric Wrote: Dohnovan West was cut by the 49ers today. He had an up and down pre-season. With the Injuries to the Bengals Center group if West clears waivers it wouldnt be a bad idea to see if the Bengals could compete to put him on their Practice Squad.

Couple other notable guys so Far Sadarius Hutcherson and CJ Verdell.

We both liked West in the Draft in the mid rounds. Would be all for bringing him in.
Reply/Quote
I haven't followed too much on him but wasn't Vernon Butler good for Carolina his first few years when drafted? Did he fall off a cliff? Maybe worth a roster spot to give Reader a breather?
Reply/Quote
TB WR Tyler Johnson, a draft board favorite a couple of years ago ago was waived today. Might be worth a look.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2022, 12:12 PM)Whatever Wrote: TB WR Tyler Johnson, a draft board favorite a couple of years ago ago was waived today.  Might be worth a look.

Was just about to post this. Tyler Johnson would be a good add but He has a good possibility of getting claimed.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Quality veteran RBs to be picked up after being released - Phillip Lindsay and Tevin Coleman.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Vikings cut former Ohio State Guard Wyatt Davis. I was really big on Davis in the draft wonder what happened? Those knees never healed out maybe..

Reply/Quote
(08-30-2022, 12:56 PM)Synric Wrote: Vikings cut former Ohio State Guard Wyatt Davis. I was really big on Davis in the draft wonder what happened? Those knees never healed out maybe..

I was about to post on this.
Curious to know what happened.
Many considered him a 1st round talent.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(08-30-2022, 12:12 PM)Whatever Wrote: TB WR Tyler Johnson, a draft board favorite a couple of years ago ago was waived today.  Might be worth a look.

Would like to add Tyler Johnson, this guy is very talented. Maybe that is why we cut Pryor?

That Tampa WR room was extremely deep that is the only way they could cut this guy IMO.

(08-30-2022, 12:56 PM)Synric Wrote: Vikings cut former Ohio State Guard Wyatt Davis. I was really big on Davis in the draft wonder what happened? Those knees never healed out maybe..

If he can heal I would add Wyatt in an instant too. These are two really talented players.
Reply/Quote
Fins cut Lynn Bowden. I'd take him
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-30-2022, 01:00 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I was about to post on this.

I did a bunch of research on his failure last year.  Basically, he can't mentally grasp an NFL playbook.  He was benched because he kept constantly blowing practice reps.  The writer had said this was a big deal because it also blows the reps for everyone else.  I would guess it didn't improve.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2022, 01:00 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I was about to post on this.

Does "Many" mean JPoore? I remember talks he'd be mid rd 2. 
Reply/Quote
Tyler Johnson
OJ Howard
Phillip Lindsay
Duke Johnson
Devon Allen (as a returner)

...all seem like clear-cut upgrades to the team's depth.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2022, 02:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Fins cut Lynn Bowden. I'd take him

Another talent off a really deep WR room.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2022, 02:36 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Does "Many" mean JPoore? I remember talks he'd be mid rd 2. 

Lol no there were some others.
I do recall Davis being debated about being a late 1st to early 2nd rounder by many.
Definitely higher than the 3rd round that he went.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(08-30-2022, 02:36 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Does "Many" mean JPoore? I remember talks he'd be mid rd 2. 

My god. I remember him being so, so adamant that Kyler Murray wasn't going to #1 OA. He said something like he may even slip to round two. That fuggin' guy. 
Reply/Quote