Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
D.J Fluker released by Seattle
(04-27-2020, 11:58 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: And that means all teams are equally hard to beat? To use a phrase I saw someone use recently, child please.

In the first 9 games, they played FIVE games against teams that played in the Divisional Playoff round. You're going to say just because it's the NFL that playing 5 games against Divisional Playoff teams isn't going to be a truer test of if you're any good than 3 games against teams that picked in the Top 9 in the draft?

I didn't say they threw it, but do you actually think they played as hard to potentially lose 6 spots in the draft as they would have if they were playing for a Wild Card spot?

2 of the dumbest statements ever made....
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2020, 04:06 PM)sandwedge Wrote: 2 of the dumbest statements ever made....

I would agree, but with this reply of yours added on to the previous two I quoted earlier, you are now at THREE of the dumbest statements ever made rather than merely two. Don't sell yourself short, Sand. 

You keep on keeping on with your idiotic belief that playing against a stretch of shitty teams isn't easier than playing against a stretch of good teams.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2020, 08:19 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: With the draft over and players now being release/cut I wonder if Fluker would be an upgrade to the line.  Don’t think he had a stellar 2019 but either did the entire Bengals O-line

Are we gonna pay more money for a lateral move? He's not an upgrade, he regressed a lot last year. 
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2020, 09:44 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: DJ Fuker huh lmao!

Seriously though would welcome Fluker here if he is healthy and can play RT.

Always seen him play LT.

Fluker has never played left tackle
. He’s a right guard.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2020, 08:02 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Are we gonna pay more money for a lateral move? He's not an upgrade, he regressed a lot last year. 

We don’t know how much fluker would cost and we don’t know if he is any better or worse than what we have. He would at least be worth. Bringing into camp.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Fluker agreed to terms with the Ravens today.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2020, 12:06 PM)Whatever Wrote: Fluker agreed to terms with the Ravens today.

But fluker is terrible... not worth bringing to camp.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2020, 09:58 PM)McC Wrote: Russell Wilson was sacked 48 times last year.  I can see why they're rebuilding their line.  Weird, though, that they would sign CedO and release Fluker.  Please tell me he's not worse than Og.

I didn't realize Ced displaced him in Seattle.  That's a pretty big red flag, that dude is one of the worst offensive lineman I have ever seen.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2020, 09:04 AM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Fluker has never played left tackle
.  He’s a right guard.

Actually he was terrible as a RG, but decent as a RT.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2020, 12:12 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: But fluker is terrible... not worth bringing to camp.

Well, Fluker isn't that great.  There's a reason why he's always available and been discussed in this forum numerous times.

FWIW, the Ravens also resigned Andre Smith who they picked up after we cut him last year.  Just because the Ravens signed Fluker doesn't mean he's worth a damn.
Reply/Quote
Good thing we have a better line then the Ravens and didn’t need him...

Baltimore is known for being stupid right?
Reply/Quote
Kind of a moot point now. Maybe the Bengals called him or maybe they felt he didn't fit what they are looking for. I trust this team to make the best choices. (never thought I would type that)
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2020, 01:48 PM)The Stars In Stripes Wrote: Good thing we have a better line then the Ravens and didn’t need him...

Baltimore is known for being stupid right?

No, but some people are making this out to be way more than what it is - a camp body vet signing who will compete for a job.  
Reply/Quote