Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DNC apparently all-in on Hillary
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/dnc-chair-shuts-door-democratic-debates/story?id=33657939

The chair of the Democratic National Committee Chairman today brushed aside growing criticism of the party’s plan to limit its presidential candidates to six debates, saying her decision to hold that number was final and promised to disinvite candidates who appear at non-sanctioned debates.

“We are going to have six debates. Period,” Debbie Wasserman Schultz told reporters at a breakfast in Washington sponsored by the Christian Science Monitor. “We are looking forward to our six debates that are sanctioned by the DNC.”

Wasserman Schultz said she’s standing by that debate schedule despite louder calls by one candidate in particular, Martin O’Malley, to expand a debate schedule he says was essentially designed to protect Hillary Clinton from more exposure to her rivals.
I'm not getting it.

I mean, I get the GOP has such a circus they need inflated stories like this one to distract from the cluster cluck sideshow they've become. But both sides have trimmed down debates, if I'm not mistaken. More, though, is do you really need more than six debates for three candidates? How many more hours do you need to hear Bernie say things, Hillary repeat them and O'Malley to apologize for saying all people should be treated with respect?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
The Dems are trying to protect their popular candidate and I'm digging it.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(09-10-2015, 11:25 PM)Benton Wrote: I'm not getting it.

I mean, I get the GOP has such a circus they need inflated stories like this one to distract from the cluster cluck sideshow they've become. But both sides have trimmed down debates, if I'm not mistaken. More, though, is do you really need more than six debates for three candidates? How many more hows do you need to hear Bernie say things, Hillary repeat them and O'Malley to apologize for saying all people should be treated with respect?

I don't plan on watching any of them, so I don't really care how many either side has. 
(09-10-2015, 11:41 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: I don't plan on watching any of them, so I don't really care how many either side has. 

Oh. I see why you created the thread then.

Mellow
(09-10-2015, 11:46 PM)Benton Wrote: Oh. I see why you created the thread then.

Mellow

Why would I watch a debate of candidates that I wouldn't vote for? 

Does that mean I'm not allowed to discuss their idiotic candidates and laugh at the incompetency of their party's leadership?