Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DRAMA QUEEN RETURNS WEEK 1
So I guess a gay actor and a rapist are your heroes??????
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2018, 06:17 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Stone, thanks for posting that picture and showing what a tough SOB Big Ben is. If Dalton got beat up like that he would go back into acting making Deliverance 2.  Hilarious

The toughest.  "Villanueva is like, "Man I saw some things, but nothing like this dude."
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2018, 07:44 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: [Image: Big_Ben_jndfjk]

How does he do it? WARRIOR
The question is how do all of the other Pitt players not have as much as a band aid and the :: ENTER THE DRAMA QUEEN. Is that a black skirt THE DRAMA QUEEN is wearing. Fits him to a tee.
Reply/Quote

Is this picture from this week??  The DRAMA QUEEN only has two knees, shoulder and elbow bandage on. That only covers up four turnovers he must have a bandage on his ass to help the butt hurt.
Reply/Quote

Is this picture from this week??  The DRAMA QUEEN only has two knees, shoulder and elbow bandage on. That only covers up four turnovers he must have a bandage on his ass to help the butt hurt.
Reply/Quote

The question is how do all of the other Pitt players not have as much as a band aid and the :: ENTER THE DRAMA QUEEN. Is that a black skirt THE DRAMA QUEEN is wearing. Fits him to a tee.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2018, 07:21 AM)McC Wrote: Ridiculous statement made, all credibility gone.

Took the words right out of my mouth.....and Kenny Anderson would have carried said jock strap, doused it with Icy Hot, gave it back, and Piggy would be too stupid to realize why his little pouch was burning. Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 09:10 AM)michaelsean Wrote: The toughest.  "Villanueva is like, "Man I saw some things, but nothing like this dude."

Shit, Dalton got his bell rung over and over last season against Buffalo and never missed a series.  Ben took one little shot from Burfict in the playoff game and took himself out......IN A PLAYOFF GAME.  Drama Queen.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2018, 07:23 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: So I guess a gay actor and a rapist are your heroes??????
Keep trying cupcake. Don't talk about Andrew Dalton like that.
You Bungal fans need to respect Andy more. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 03:50 PM)Wyche Wrote: Took the words right out of my mouth.....and Kenny Anderson would have carried said jock strap, doused it with Icy Hot, gave it back, and Piggy would be too stupid to realize why his little pouch was burning. Ninja

Kenny Anderson was great. Why do you think he is in the HOF?   oH Wait Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
I'll tell you this, and I'm probably most knowledgeable about football than any of you homers on this board, but I have to say, the way the Bengals played in the first half last night was about as good a team could play. Andy looked like Tom Brady. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 04:35 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Keep trying cupcake. Don't talk about Andrew Dalton like that.
You Bungal fans need to respect Andy more. ThumbsUp
Why did you take down the picture of your boyfriend? Did I embarrass you?
Reply/Quote
He’s playing. I just don’t know how he does it. Did you see all those ice packs? And he’s still playing? Utterly amazing. Audie Murphy be like “Whoa”
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 04:39 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Kenny Anderson was great. Why do you think he is in the HOF?   oH Wait Sarcasm

Why do you think he's not in the HoF, since his numbers are better than most other QB's in there??????? He should be in, so should Kenny Riley. Even your guy Mel Blount said he was embarrassed to be in the HoF as a DB when Riley isn't.... it's all politics. The Brown's tend to vote against most of the other owners on things, so it's payback.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 07:30 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Why did you take down the picture of your boyfriend? Did I embarrass you?

He is creepy looking probably like you. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2018, 07:23 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: So I guess a gay actor and a rapist are your heroes??????

Oh Oh, the Bengals won a couple games, wohoo. Somebody left the gate open again. Hilarious 

[Image: si6x1gt1fiw991d6g.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Judging from the highlight video, it looks like the Browns have some receivers who can catch this year. With a few like that last year they could have won three or four.

It will be interesting to see how they do against the Saints. Meanwhile, I am a Chief's fan today.
Reply/Quote
From questionable to 35 passes in the 1st half.

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2018, 03:37 PM)michaelsean Wrote: From questionable to 35 passes in the 1st half.

It's no surprise that there's nothing wrong with his elbow. 35 passes, fell on it and he flung the ball sidearm. He's just the biggest drama queen in the history of drama queens. There's nothing tough about him.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Ref's letting him throw from past the line of scrimmage for a touchdown. So par for the course....
Reply/Quote