Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Driskel may see time with 1's
I still pulling for the drunk kid.

Barkley was obviously brought in because of Lazor. Lazor was the Philly QB coach when Philly drafted him. Depending on how proud Lazor is; Barkley may be hard to unseat.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 03:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I still pulling for the drunk kid.

Barkley was obviously brought in because of Lazor. Lazor was the Philly QB coach when Philly drafted him. Depending on how proud Lazor is; Barkley may be hard to unseat.

Driskel looked better last week. We shall see how this evolves. Regardless of the hottest wife or relationships with previous coaches, if this team want's and is serious about winning? Driskel get's the second seater if he continues to out-perform.

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 10:14 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: Wow, pretty harsh!

Just because Driskel was not a household name doesn't mean he can't be successful.  To say he sucks is a little overboard considering every opportunity he's had has come with back-ups.  I've been to camp and watched him.  At least to this untrained eye he appears to be accurate and very mobile.  Put him with a the 1's and see what happens.

To be honest, I would much prefer to have him as a backup than Barkley.  The league has already seen what Barkley can do...meh.

Completely agree Daddy-O. Rock On

(08-18-2018, 10:28 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Umm... that’s probably Barkley lol

[Image: hair1-e1439592741318.jpg?quality=65&strip=all]

Shocked

Damn, Driskel has a babe too though. Both are hot.

(08-18-2018, 03:51 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: I would be fine with it. Offensive line needs a lot more time on the field, and gives Driskel a shot at being QB 2. He looked much better than Barkley, but the 'weaker competition' conversation starts up there, so this will help.

I even thought last year that Driskel looked better than McCarron. Granted, it was a small sample size.

It was pretty clear to me that Driskel looked much better than AJM last Preseason.
Reply/Quote
Driskel is clearly better than Barkley.

Barkley has no accuracy on anything downfield. Only time he looks any good at all is checkdowns and little short passes.

I can't imagine they're gonna keep Barkley, I'm not even real sure why he's here in the first place ? 5 NFL teams weren't wrong.
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2018, 08:53 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Driskel is clearly better than Barkley.

Barkley has no accuracy on anything downfield. Only time he looks any good at all is checkdowns and little short passes.

I can't imagine they're gonna keep Barkley, I'm not even real sure why he's here in the first place ? 5 NFL teams weren't wrong.

If we are cutting folks already I think Driskel has beaten barkley....

Maybe cut barkley so we can see a little of woodside this preseason...  Unless they are limiting exposer to make it easier to get him on the PS.. (I know week 1 was due to sore elbow.)
Reply/Quote