Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton, Driskel, & Erickson In Covington!
My brother and a friend of mine bought an old sports bar in Covington, Kentucky (directly across the river from Cincinnati), and the bottom floor is this bar-type place called throwing axes where you can, you guessed it, THROW AXES!

I'm not even sure if they still own it and rent it out or what. I think for a while my friend had his logistics company there. If they still own it, it was a great investment considering how the riverfront on the Kentucky side is growing.

Dalton, Driskel, and Erickson showed up there with their wives (or girlfriends or maybe those are just random ladies that were there?) and had their pictures taken:

[Image: 68852621_10157264480859220_3230574529176...e=5E147DAF]

It's just nice to see them out in the community!

I might have to have them text me if he ever comes back and just show up like it's a coincidence!

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Who’s the blonde? :)
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2019, 03:34 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: My brother and a friend of mine bought an old sports bar in Covington, Kentucky (directly across the river from Cincinnati), and the bottom floor is this bar-type place called throwing axes where you can, you guessed it, THROW AXES!

I'm not even sure if they still own it and rent it out or what. I think for a while my friend had his logistics company there. If they still own it, it was a great investment considering how the riverfront on the Kentucky side is growing.

Dalton, Driskel, and Erickson showed up there with their wives (or girlfriends or maybe those are just random ladies that were there?) and had their pictures taken:

[Image: 68852621_10157264480859220_3230574529176...e=5E147DAF]

It's just nice to see them out in the community!

I might have to have them text me if he ever comes back and just show up like it's a coincidence!

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Be it far from me to opine as to appropriateness of any business model.

But I somehow can't help but to feel that, any scenario in which inebriated people are given axes, won't end well....especially, in Covington.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2019, 05:50 PM)XsandOs Wrote: Be it far from me to opine as to appropriateness of any business model.

But I somehow can't help but to feel that, any scenario in which inebriated people are given axes, won't end well....especially, in Covington.

Don't know if they serve alcohol or if it's just a sports bar type place or if they're completely out of that business and just on throwing axes,
Reply/Quote
No love for Vigil?
Reply/Quote
I would feel safe standing in front of the bullseye if Driskel was throwing.
Reply/Quote
All 4 ladies are beautiful, but Vigil and Driskell's gals are killing it....
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2019, 08:19 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: No love for Vigil?

He’s a lucky man...

Reply/Quote
That really pisses me off about Dalton. I mean, talk about losing all respect for a guy, sheesh. Not only is out on the town with a strange woman, but it's a strange woman that happens to look just like his wife Mellow
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2019, 04:36 PM)Whacked Wrote: Who’s the blonde? :)
Not sure she has some big azz feet tho.
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2019, 10:58 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: That really pisses me off about Dalton.  I mean, talk about losing all respect for a guy, sheesh.  Not only is out on the town with a strange woman, but it's a strange woman that happens to look just like his wife  Mellow

Some guys have a type.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
How do you miss that Vigil is in the pic, Brad? lol
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2019, 11:06 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: Not sure she has some big azz feet tho.

She’s a hottie, but has gigantic feet for sure. Oh well no One is perfect
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2019, 08:19 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: No love for Vigil?

I was thinking the same thing. And wondering why big NFL players love such tiny women so much?

Well, Erickson isn't big...but those women are all tiny. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2019, 01:34 AM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: She’s a hottie, but has gigantic feet for sure.  Oh well no One is perfect
Throw some pointy ears on her she would make a night elf toon in wow.
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2019, 08:20 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I would feel safe standing in front of the bullseye if Driskel was throwing.

Now that's good stuff Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
You all are some fetish fers….. I never even looked at their feet. I believe that's just the shoes she's wearing though..... looks pretty perfect to me....
Reply/Quote
Why does Dalton hate Ohio?
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2019, 01:53 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Why does Dalton hate Ohio?

Maybe because Ohio booed him at a charity softball game....???
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2019, 01:57 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Maybe because Ohio booed him at a charity softball game....???

Remember when Palmer said he was not an Ohio State fan (or something like that).

Peoples heads exploded.
Reply/Quote