Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton Micd Up
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-micd-up/0ap3000000972578/Mic-d-Up-Andy-Dalton-wired-for-sound-for-epic-comeback-vs-Dolphins-Week-5
Reply/Quote
I thought for sure I was gonna hear “play makers on 3...”
Reply/Quote
Lol I liked when he said "The Bengals are winning" to Hubbard. It shows them that it doesnt matter what unit is doing good or bad they're a team and need to rely on each other.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2018, 07:57 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-micd-up/0ap3000000972578/Mic-d-Up-Andy-Dalton-wired-for-sound-for-epic-comeback-vs-Dolphins-Week-5

I came here just now to post this. He's a goober. But he's our goober and I think we are in great shape at qb. He's so freaking not rattled. And I loved the whole "the Bengals are winning" thing.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2018, 09:07 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Lol I liked when he said "The Bengals are winning" to Hubbard. It shows them that it doesnt matter what unit is doing good or bad they're a team and need to rely on each other.

Pretty sure that was Fej.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2018, 09:26 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Pretty sure that was Fej.

Yeah it is
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2018, 09:26 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Pretty sure that was Fej.

It was, right after Fej told him the defense outscored the offense.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2018, 10:58 PM)McC Wrote: It was, right after Fej told him the defense outscored the offense.

If Andy was not such a nice guy then he could of said its about time the D showed up to play this year.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2018, 11:15 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: If Andy was not such a nice guy then he could of said its about time the D showed up to play this year.

I don't think we would want separation like that. Win or lose, it's a team effort.

Reply/Quote
Haha...you could tell he didn't like Fej saying that, but he stayed his cool self with "The Bengals are winning".

Love it.
Reply/Quote
I laughed out loud (at work) at 2:08, right after the MJ TD when Dalton said "Let's goooo. Yeaaaaa. Let's Goooo" with...comically low enthusiasm. Kinda like he was making fun of the idea of being hyped about that touchdown haha.
Reply/Quote
ahahaha and then him entertaining Burfict's dream "That'd be really cool if that's what it was."
Like, he doesn't care at all XD.
Reply/Quote
I'm a Dalton fan but he's the last guy that they should mic up. They should try Mixon, Burfict, Dunlap, or Gio it would probably be a little more entertaining.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Man... If "Blandy"Dalton isnt the most fitting nickname ever LOL  
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2018, 07:19 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Haha...you could tell he didn't like Fej saying that, but he stayed his cool self with "The Bengals are winning".  

Love it.

"I root for the Bengals too!" 
Good to know, eh?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Why do these videos never play for me?
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2018, 09:07 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Lol I liked when he said "The Bengals are winning" to Hubbard. It shows them that it doesnt matter what unit is doing good or bad they're a team and need to rely on each other.

lol he made that dude feel really stupid. 
Reply/Quote
Also, another thing I noticed...whats up with the lack of effort by Huber on that punt return? He could have at least dove and TRIED to tackle the guy.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2018, 08:17 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Man... If "Blandy"Dalton isnt the most fitting nickname ever LOL  

Elaborate?

Personally, I think his 'cool/bland' head is a plus when the going gets tough.  Personality-wise, like Peyton Manning.

Now before I leave this post, let me say this, I do believe that 'defensive' players benefit with a total different packaging.

I know the rules back then were different, but one of the best linebackers to ever play was Jack Lambert, even though I did not like him OR his team, credit where credit was due.

One of the best defensive backs to ever play was Jack Tatum, who they called 'The Assasin"!

IMHO I think what made them great, were the fact that they both a notch away from being a 'psycho'!!  Shocked
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2018, 07:52 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: ahahaha and then him entertaining Burfict's dream "That'd be really cool if that's what it was."
Like, he doesn't care at all XD.

I spit out my coffee on that!
Reply/Quote