Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton-agent looked at options
this wreaks of MB shit!!! that mfer did that on purpose so AD wouldn't be able to be traded!

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 12:54 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Now that he wants out...they'll keep him another year for spite. Like Cordy Glenn.

Now that he's decided to be a giant cancerous quitter, right?  Surely we can't side with MB for a 3rd time can we?  Do you think he will ever gracefully part with a franchise QB?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 12:50 PM)Au165 Wrote: Exactly, Dalton's value is just as high, if not higher, this off season. There is only one "contender" who needs a QB in Chicago and nothing is saying they actually wanted him. It is more likely a team with a QB they aren't quite sold on will want him, similar to the Tannehill situation in TEN this year. I could actually see him going to the Chargers in the offseason if Rivers retires or moves on. 

I think the perfect time to trade him will be around the combine. It gives them 8 games to look at Finley, they will know their exact draft position, and have a couple months to scout and talk to the coaches of the top QB prospects.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 12:57 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Now that he's decided to be a giant cancerous quitter, right?  Surely we can't side with MB for a 3rd time can we?  Do you think he will ever gracefully part with a franchise QB?

It's amazing Dalton made it this long without being benched here. Many a QB failed. Then one that didn't in Palmer saw the organization was inept and basically gave up millions of dollars...until he was traded.

Dalton may one day qualify to be a saint.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 12:55 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Now we gotta see what happens with Mixon.

Mixon has a big mouth and he's prone to outbursts so he'd go nuclear ala Dillon where Palmer and Dalton were more "so be it, just let me leave."
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 12:59 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Mixon has a big mouth and he's prone to outbursts so he'd go nuclear ala Dillon where Palmer and Dalton were more "so be it, just let me leave."

It's been several years since we had that.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 12:47 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I agree but we arent winning with Dalton so we may as well get something for him.  Just another example of MB not having to exert himself.

He clearly doesn't want to wheel n deal like a GM but he also won't hire a GM and say "you do it."  Double whammy stuff, this.

If you hire a GM, you have to pay the GM.

It would also prevent him from paying himself a $1m yearly GM bonus. That's 4,040,404 chicken nuggets at Wendys, Nate!

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 12:59 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It's amazing Dalton made it this long without being benched here. Many a QB failed. Then one that didn't in Palmer saw the organization was inept and basically gave up millions of dollars...until he was traded.

Dalton may one day qualify to be a saint.

Dalton knew what he was getting into.  Being nice to MB didn't pay. 
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 01:01 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: If you hire a GM, you have to pay the GM.

It would also prevent him from paying himself a $1m yearly GM bonus. That's 4,040,404 chicken nuggets at Wendys, Nate!

Let's pump the brakes a bit. Those spicy nuggets are back, and I don't want to be a hypocrite. Those things are the real deal.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 01:01 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: If you hire a GM, you have to pay the GM.

It would also prevent him from paying himself a $1m yearly GM bonus.

True but it's an investment that is supposed to pay off.  If I inheret a restaurant I hire a chef and the food won't suck and I'll make more money...in theory. Ehh we've been over this.

MB turns another player into a loser quitter.  Amazing how that keeps happening. 
Reply/Quote
We all want things. Doesn't mean that we all get them.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 01:07 PM)PDub80 Wrote: We all want things. Doesn't mean that we all get them.

PDub...you defeat Truck in a 'Loser Walks' match...then you sort of tease us with a post here and there.

I like your style!
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 01:07 PM)PDub80 Wrote: We all want things. Doesn't mean that we all get them.

Tell that to Mike Brown. 
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 12:59 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Mixon has a big mouth and he's prone to outbursts so he'd go nuclear ala Dillon where Palmer and Dalton were more "so be it, just let me leave."

Maybe coldcock Mike Brown? Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 01:23 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This whole suck n do nothing model is going to really cause a ruckus now that social media is a thing.  We might actually see the NFL require MB to hire a real GM.

MB is no longer shrouded by the low information age of the 90s. 
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 01:30 PM)Nately120 Wrote: This whole suck n do nothing model is going to really cause a ruckus now that social media is a thing.  We might actually see the NFL require MB to hire a real GM.

MB is no longer shrouded by the low information age of the 90s. 

I'm kind of excited to see a disgruntled Andy Dalton and a disgruntled Cordy Glenn on the same team. Can you imagine the shenanigans they'll pull?

It's just a matter of time until a Zac Taylor photo is vandalized with a whispy moustache drawn on it and a giggling Dalton and Glenn sitting in the corner...saying "We didn't see who did that!"
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 01:31 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I'm kind of excited to see a disgruntled Andy Dalton and a disgruntled Cordy Glenn on the same team. Can you imagine the shenanigans they'll pull?

MB got lucky he won the PR battle with fans turning on Chad and Palmer, but Dalton and especially AJ if he gets the contract run around?  Ida know, Mike.

I think fans are done mindlessly siding with the franchise. I just don't see Bengals fans writing QUITTER on masking tape and putting it over their Dalton jerseys.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 01:23 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

He forgot to add that the some of the front office was on vacation as well. :angry:
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 01:40 PM)PhilHos Wrote: He forgot to add that the some of the front office was on vacation as well. :angry:

MB has been on vacation since 1969 or so 
Reply/Quote