Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dalton embarrasses himself during playoff time and now at gas stations
(06-05-2016, 10:14 PM)6andcounting Wrote: No more bad threads for a while.

Unless Rfaulk comes back.

Ahem

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Please-Read-Don-t-Make-It-Personal
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
So..... What do ya guys wanna talk about now?..
Brah
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2016, 10:14 PM)6andcounting Wrote: No more bad threads for a while.

Unless Rfaulk comes back.

Comes back from what?

I never leave.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2016, 11:41 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Comes back from what?

I never leave.

You take us to the shitter with you, don't you ?
*dawns Peter Griffin voice*
Not sure how I'm supposed to feel about that.
Mellow
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2016, 07:52 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Coming from a guy that had no way to keep debating a topic, so he just kept posting "cool story, bra.  You should tell it at parties."

The stupidity of some people is amazing.

[Image: oooh-sick-burn.gif]
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2016, 08:55 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Let's not be forgetting the destroyer of towel dispensers.....

[Image: jeff-reed-arrested-moron-douchebag.jpg?q...&strip=all]

I'm glad someone else decided to bring this up! LOL

(06-05-2016, 09:11 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: That dispenser had it coming. It was staring at him at 2am in a public restroom in a Sheetz while he was trying to take a leak. I guarantee you'd react the same exact way.
(**this is a joke, Brad. I really don't believe it**)

I thought it poured beer on him. Ninja
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
Jeff reed was clearing defending himself
People suck
Reply/Quote
Jeff Reed is a conservative, patriotic hero. While in the bathroom, Reed noticed that the paper towel dispenser looked off. Being that he is a vigilant person, and knowing that many people are violently attacked in the bathrooms, Mr. Reed investigated instead of turning a liberal like blind eye. Mr. Reed was right. Thankfully he swiftly took matters into his hands and defended everyone from the electric hand dryer who was attempting to identify as a paper towel dispenser, in the vein attempt to assault people by blowing them in the bathroom.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-06-2016, 02:46 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: You take us to the shitter with you, don't you ?
*dawns Peter Griffin voice*
Not sure how I'm supposed to feel about that.
Mellow

I dont poop. Mellow

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2016, 06:52 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I dont poop. Mellow

That explains what you are full of.   Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2016, 05:02 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Jeff Reed is a conservative, patriotic hero.  While in the bathroom, Reed noticed that the paper towel dispenser looked off.  Being that he is a vigilant person, and knowing that many people are violently attacked in the bathrooms, Mr. Reed investigated instead of turning a liberal like blind eye.  Mr. Reed was right.  Thankfully he swiftly took matters into his hands and defended everyone from the electric hand dryer who was attempting to identify as a paper towel dispenser, in the vein attempt to assault people by blowing them in the bathroom.

Love this..... just tell me the bolded is a phallic/vascular pun.
Mellow
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2016, 12:16 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Love this..... just tell me the bolded is a phallic/vascular pun.
Mellow

all phallic

Reply/Quote
(06-07-2016, 09:16 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: all phallic

Just like your mom. 
[Image: 5643ac1f50d2de390e3995ae]

Mellow
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2016, 10:59 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Just like your mom. 
[Image: 5643ac1f50d2de390e3995ae]

Mellow

My mom and your lips have a lot in common then.

Reply/Quote
(06-07-2016, 11:21 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: My mom and your lips have a lot in common then.

I acknowledge that my lips are phallic.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2016, 01:04 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I acknowledge that my lips are phallic.  Mellow

I got you to acknowledge that you have dick lips..... Hilarious

Reply/Quote
haaa dick lips
People suck
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2016, 01:22 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I got you to acknowledge that you have dick lips..... Hilarious
(06-07-2016, 02:35 PM)Griever Wrote: haaa dick lips

You laugh, but the ladies don't ...  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
[Image: 18s0cjnjeplhwjpg.jpg]

He's also been in a constant war against sobriety and shirts for years. He's on a one man mission to save all bro's from bropocalypse.
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2016, 04:06 PM)pdub2005 Wrote: [Image: 18s0cjnjeplhwjpg.jpg]

He's also been in a constant war against sobriety and shirts for years. He's on a one man mission to save all bro's from bropocalypse.

I don't understand the joke but keep these pictures coming boys!
Reply/Quote