Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton likely not going to play in the wildcard round
(12-29-2015, 02:29 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: We weren't conservative at all in the 4th quarter. Even in the end of the 3rd. McCarron just couldn't read the defense. There were throws. He missed opportunities and didn't really do well with presnap reads

Really?  What the Hell game were you watching that AJ had the remote possibility of pre snap reads?  

Seriously, he had to rush the snap every single ***** play to prevent a delay of game penalty.  

Pre snap read issues, please get the **** out of here with that crap.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:18 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Dalton would easily win a playoff game with the team We have now.

I don't see that. He's had more than target troubles in the playoffs and prime time. He's 1-2 under the lights this season and one of those loses was the Texans.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:29 AM)Beaker Wrote: You mean the same O that had  a 15 play 80 yd drive, and a 13 play 90 yd drive against the #1 D in the NFL? That offense?

Yes that offense. The one that has scored 3 points in the second half with McCarron starting. The one where they can't even get 100 yards in the second half. The one that looks like garbage other than 2 drives.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:33 AM)BengalChris Wrote: I don't see that. He's had more than target troubles in the playoffs and prime time. He's 1-2 under the lights this season and one of those loses was the Texans.

How many times did our receivers drop and fumble the ball that game? Lol Eifert had like 4 drops himself
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:33 AM)BengalChris Wrote: I don't see that. He's had more than target troubles in the playoffs and prime time. He's 1-2 under the lights this season and one of those loses was the Texans.

The way Hue was calling plays we could have had Joe Montana as our QB and have been playing the Browns and we would still lose.

Piss poor playcalling.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:33 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Yes that offense. The one that has scored 3 points in the second half with McCarron starting. The one where they can't even get 100 yards in the second half. The one that looks like garbage other than 2 drives.

Hey haven't you heard, it was the defenses' fault
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:10 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: With Dalton most likely going to not play in the wildcard round

I didnt know Andys doctor was a member of these boards.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:33 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Yes that offense. The one that has scored 3 points in the second half with McCarron starting. The one where they can't even get 100 yards in the second half. The one that looks like garbage other than 2 drives.

How about we blame the Coordinator who refuses to abandon the run when it's just not there. Especially when the defense is selling out to stop the run and Hue refuses to throw to our WRs.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:36 AM)Beaker Wrote: I didnt know Andys doctor was a member of these boards.

It's hard to google
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:36 AM)Beaker Wrote: I didnt know Andys doctor was a member of these boards.

The reports are all over the web. There has been a link provided earlier in the thread
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:15 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: McCarron is the reason why we are playing conservative.

Hue Jackson said he wouldn't hold back on the offense because of AJM---yeah, right...
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:32 AM)Stonyhands Wrote: Really?  What the Hell game were you watching that AJ had the remote possibility of pre snap reads?  

Seriously, he had to rush the snap every single ***** play to prevent a delay of game penalty.  

Pre snap read issues, please get the **** out of here with that crap.

How many times did the Broncos stuff the box and McCarron just let the run play stand? Numerous times. How many times did McCarron realize he should audible to a different protection as a blitzer was showing he was coming? Zero.

McCarron struggled to read that defense. To think otherwise is ludicrous.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:39 AM)JSR18 Wrote: Hue Jackson said he wouldn't hold back on the offense because of AJM---yeah, right...

You should always believe what coaches say right? Ninja
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:40 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: How many times did the Broncos stuff the box and McCarron just let the run play stand? Numerous times. How many times did McCarron realize he should audible to a different protection as a blitzer was showing he was coming? Zero.

McCarron struggled to read that defense. To think otherwise is ludicrous.

Again... how about you tell me how ANY QB audibles when he is snapping the ball with 1 second left? Were you watching the game?  It's not like they got up to the line and had 10-15 seconds to audible.  They were barely able to get the snap off all game long.  It was more like Hue was trying to read the defense before calling the play.  

If AJ audibles we would have had 15 delay of game penalties.  
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:37 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: It's hard to google

Its got to be a fact. I read it on the internet.

[Image: f4ecd837ce6daec3fc871a2a591e04b8b0a974a4...5152bb.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:54 AM)Beaker Wrote: Its got to be a fact. I read it on the internet.

[Image: f4ecd837ce6daec3fc871a2a591e04b8b0a974a4...5152bb.jpg]

I consider NFL.com to be a reputable source when it comes to injuries.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000611589/article/andy-dalton-unlikely-to-return-until-divisional-round

You can not believe it, but it is what it is.
Reply/Quote
I just don't see Dalton missing the playoff game, despite reports.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:57 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000611589/article/andy-dalton-unlikely-to-return-until-divisional-round

And as well as teams keep injuries under wraps to prevent other teams from game planning, I will believe he is out when I see McCarron step onto the field for our playoff game.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:52 AM)Stonyhands Wrote: Again... how about you tell me how ANY QB audibles when he is snapping the ball with 1 second left? Were you watching the game?  It's not like they got up to the line and had 10-15 seconds to audible.  They were barely able to get the snap off all game long.  It was more like Hue was trying to read the defense before calling the play.  

If AJ audibles we would have had 15 delay of game penalties.  

McCarron wasn't calling audible. They had to call plays in because McCarron can't do audibles. There were numerous times when he had time to make adjustments and just didn't read the defense.

Don't blame the coach because the quarterback can't do presnap reads on his own.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Now Cincy Jungle is reporting that McCarron's left hand is injured. Who's up next? Wenning?
Reply/Quote