Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton likely not going to play in the wildcard round
With Dalton most likely going to not play in the wildcard round I don't think this team will be able to win a playoff game this year. Dalton has been too big of a factor in the offense this year. This offense looks horrible without Dalton. I know McCarron is a backup but this offense should look much better if it was as loaded as people act like it is. Well I guess we can always say our real team chant "There's always next year"
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We're ******.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
It doesn't matter with the conservative playalling.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:12 AM)eddydoc Wrote: It doesn't matter with the conservative playalling.

McCarron is the reason why we are playing conservative.
Reply/Quote
I'm going to go ahead and guarantee right now, No Playoff game is going to be Won with Marvin Lewis as coach. Dalton or McCaron, doesn't matter.
Reply/Quote
We'll be playing with house money. The season was over when Dalton was lost.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:17 AM)bengals73 Wrote: I'm going to go ahead and guarantee right now, No Playoff game is going to be Won with Marvin Lewis as coach. Dalton or McCaron, doesn't matter.

Dalton would easily win a playoff game with the team We have now.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:18 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Dalton would easily win a playoff game with the team We have now.

Kind of like how he beat the Texans in Prime time?  Hmm? 
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:21 AM)bengals73 Wrote: Kind of like how he neat the Texans in Prime time?  Hmm? 

We lost 2 games this whole year when Dalton finished a game. We would have spanked the Broncos if the offense would have let the defense rest.
Reply/Quote
Hey marv were up 3 to nothing at the end of the first quarter, what do we do?

Marv: Let's play conservative now
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:10 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: With Dalton most likely going to not play in the wildcard round I don't think this team will be able to win a playoff game this year. Dalton has been too big of a factor in the offense this year. This offense looks horrible without Dalton. I know McCarron is a backup but this offense should look much better if it was as loaded as people act like it is. Well I guess we can always say our real team chant "There's always next year"
Where's the link to that?  Haven't seen it.
Reply/Quote
There's a report on NFL.com.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:23 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: We lost 2 games this whole year when Dalton finished a game. We would have spanked the Broncos if the offense would have let the defense rest.

and if our coaching staff had balls they would be....wait a minute???
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:12 AM)eddydoc Wrote: It doesn't matter with the conservative playalling.

We weren't conservative at all in the 4th quarter. Even in the end of the 3rd. McCarron just couldn't read the defense. There were throws. He missed opportunities and didn't really do well with presnap reads
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:10 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: This offense looks horrible without Dalton.

You mean the same O that had  a 15 play 80 yd drive, and a 13 play 90 yd drive against the #1 D in the NFL? That offense?
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:27 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Where's the link to that?  Haven't seen it.

Google dalton divisional round. Its all over
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:28 AM)yippierb Wrote: and if our coaching staff had balls they would be....wait a minute???

We were saying they were too aggressive against the Cards with that 3rd and 2 play, and now they have no balls.... lol
Reply/Quote
Like they were talking about in the PreGame show... Prime time games are just like Playoff games. The lime light is on you - You either fold or RISE and conquer the game.

This team is 4-10 in primetime games 0-4 in Playoffs.. Simple math here, Shine the Light on Marvin and crew.. FOLD
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:27 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Where's the link to that?  Haven't seen it.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000611589/article/andy-dalton-unlikely-to-return-until-divisional-round

The Cincinnati Bengals might have to go with AJ McCarron in the first round of the playoffs.

Appearing on Monday's edition of NFL Total Access, NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported that Andy Dalton is still a few weeks away from returning to game action. As a result, he likely would not be available to play until the Divisional Round.

The Bengals are doing everything they can to speed up the healing process in Dalton's fractured thumb, per Rapoport, but the bone isn't healed through yet. They missed out on a chance to wrap up a first-round playoff bye in Monday's 20-17 overtime loss to the Broncos.

The bottom line is that Cincinnati's starting quarterback is out for Week 17 and highly unlikely for the wild-card round of the playoffs. The earliest expectation for a return is the Divisional Round, though that is not guaranteed.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:18 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Dalton would easily win a playoff game with the team We have now.

Dalton should have easily won at least 1 of the playoff games he already had.
Reply/Quote