Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton pelted by fans as he left the field
(09-11-2017, 10:54 PM)jason Wrote: I see Greg Kinnear playing Dick Vermeil.

PS: I bet I misspelled both if their names.

I certainly misspelled "of".
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 05:24 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Is it safe to say yet Bengals have one of the "worst" fanbases in the NFL? First opening game at home in ages, and couldn't even sell out. Shy of 10k seats or something near there? Pretty pathetic to be honest. Then at the end of said game, some brainless fans throw stuff at the QB.

Now by saying "worst", I do not mean that as a slight at the many loyal Bengal fans there are. It's one of the worst because it is the direct result of Mike Brown owning this team for half of it's existence. I honestly cant wait for the day he is no longer owner, as that day cant come soon enough. And if his kids are as bad as he is, then I will be done with this franchise.
We don't have to pack a stadium out, when a team goes 6 and 9 and 1, and hadn't won a playoff game in 26 years, also they let franchise players walk over pennies. No, we don't have one of the worst fan bases. We have some of the most passionate fans in the world, that's frustrated because we have a Owner and a Head coach who don't know a thing about winning and don't care. This mentality has trickled down to the players, at one point Erickson walked a kickoff out of the endzone directly into the defenders arms. High school players play harder than some of our players. I don't think no one was trying to hurt Dalton or Palmer, they were trying to shake him free from that loser mentality that's trickling down.
Reply/Quote
Marvin's bloated ego and belly are to blame for that stinkin' goose egg.

Mikey got himself a toy and doesn't want to let him go.

People should not throw trash.

There was enough of it displayed on the field Sunday.

Dalton and Co. will get to watch it again... unlike some of us who couldn't make it through the first damn time.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 05:24 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Is it safe to say yet Bengals have one of the "worst" fanbases in the NFL? First opening game at home in ages, and couldn't even sell out. Shy of 10k seats or something near there? Pretty pathetic to be honest. Then at the end of said game, some brainless fans throw stuff at the QB.

Now by saying "worst", I do not mean that as a slight at the many loyal Bengal fans there are. It's one of the worst because it is the direct result of Mike Brown owning this team for half of it's existence. I honestly cant wait for the day he is no longer owner, as that day cant come soon enough. And if his kids are as bad as he is, then I will be done with this franchise.

The day the Brown family aren't owners of the Bengals are the same day the bengals will leave Cincy.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 01:28 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: The one constant (well 2) HC and owner.

Always repeat this to everyone who wants to blindly blame Dalton. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Are they handing out Bengals tickets at the methadone clinics now?
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 12:34 AM)Synric Wrote: The day the Brown family aren't owners of the Bengals are the same day the bengals will leave Cincy.

WE can all end our misery and look for another team with a decent owner to follow.

Its not all bad  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 01:50 PM)Go Cards Wrote: O-line was nonexistent and dalton had no chance. Then he started throwing quick off a 3 step drop and the linemen were just timing it and leaping to get hands on ball.
This was essentially the game plan from the first snap and it was a gift to the Ravens defense.  I remember hammering Zampese for the same thing a year ago against Denver.  Went so far as to call him and left a message about the need to have bootlegs and move the pocket.  They play in to the strength of the defense by allowing them to bunch in like that...which virtually eliminates throwing lanes (as we saw).  

A week later against Miami (ironically also on Thursday Night), Dalton was 22 of 31 for 296 yards and 1 TD, 0 INTs.  They struggled in the red zone without Eifert, but they moved the ball against what became one of the better defenses in the league last year (at least they were after playing the Bengals).  
Reply/Quote
The dumbass that threw the hat should have been thrown out of the stadium.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 01:28 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yes. The Bengals fans blame their best players. The GM who hasn't had 1 playoff win in 26+ years largely escapes blame.

Well it's not like Mike Brown is hanging around in pelting range. Gotta make due with what you got.   Ninja

(09-12-2017, 06:51 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Are they handing out Bengals tickets at the methadone clinics now?

I don't think the goal at the clinics is to cause more people to turn to substance abuse.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 12:34 AM)Synric Wrote: The day the Brown family aren't owners of the Bengals are the same day the bengals will leave Cincy.

You know, after all these years under Mike Brown as owner, I would miss them on TV. But I honestly dont think I would miss them, if that makes sense. I have the Buckeyes and Manchester United as my two other pro teams I follow, so it's not like I would be 'lost' without them. 

And if it happens, happen soon then. Change the field at the stadium over to grass & welcome FC Cincinnati to their new stadium. Would be able to host World Cup games, Olympics, and they will make the jump to MLS for sure.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 11:49 AM)Millhouse Wrote: You know, after all these years under Mike Brown as owner, I would miss them on TV. But I honestly dont think I would miss them, if that makes sense. I have the Buckeyes and Manchester United as my two other pro teams I follow, so it's not like I would be 'lost' without them. 

And if it happens, happen soon then. Change the field at the stadium over to grass & welcome FC Cincinnati to their new stadium. Would be able to host World Cup games, Olympics, and they will make the jump to MLS for sure.

The Buckeyes are a pro team? 

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 11:52 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The Buckeyes are a pro team? 

Compared to the Bengals, yes.   Cool
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote

Well....he's comparing them to the Bengals.....soooooo LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 11:56 AM)Millhouse Wrote: Compared to the Bengals, yes.   Cool

LOL....beat me to it. :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Dalton had a bad day.

We all have bad days. Say you don't and your a lair.

We know the type of game that happened sunday are the exceptions and not the rule when it comes to Dalton..
Reply/Quote
Anybody that threw shit at Dalton should be ashamed and banned from the stadium. And I don't condone throwing shit at Marvin Lewis. I UNDERSTAND it, but I do not condone it.....
Reply/Quote

We all know they're getting paid, even if they're not "supposed" to be getting paid. So why not?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 08:17 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Anybody that threw shit at Dalton should be ashamed and banned from the stadium. And I don't condone throwing shit at Marvin Lewis. I UNDERSTAND it, but I do not condone it.....

I thought the guy just threw his hat. If it was actually shit that makes it so much worse lol

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 06:55 AM)Bengalboy Wrote: WE can all end our misery and look for another team with a decent owner to follow.

Its not all bad  ThumbsUp

You can end your misery any time you like  ThumbsUp Why use MB being the owner as an excuse to stay?
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote