Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton quiets critics
Very excited to see Andy doing so well. I have always wanted to see him succeed here in Cinci. He is a team player, a great contributor to our youth and those in need and a great role model to them as well. Just an all around great guy so I love that he is becoming a better football player and put in the work to become better!
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 12:17 AM)Fresno B Wrote: He shut me the hell up. And I like it. Tongue This is the most consistent, accurate, poised Dalton I have ever seen and being one of his biggest critics, I must honestly say he's exceeded all expectations that a QB has. I know it's still early but if he keeps this fire and intensity only the sky would be the limit. Congratulations Dalton, for being the QB all us doubters doubted, and leading my Cincinnati Bengals to a 4-0 record. Keep up the good work. Who Dey  Tiger  Rock On  ThumbsUp  Dancing  Happy

Anybody got any hot sauce? This crow is awful. Smack

Same here really.

But do understand that Dalton earned the criticism for reasons clearly enumerated by the press, on these boards and even by the coaches.

Now he's earning some praise, which is what we all wanted to begin with.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
All I needed to see from Dalton to know it has finally clicked was when he scrambled for the first down during the Chiefs game and jumped up and threw up the sign.

The swagger is real.
Showing emotion is a good thing and it fires the guys up.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 12:59 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Props for being man enough to choke it down, and to give praise where it is deserved. 

Just get Kroft and Burkhead more involved...(that is for Hue).  Keep using all your weapons and don't force it to AJ if not open.  He will keep this offense rolling.

not enough balls to go around as is he had 5 receivers with a 20+ yard play... 6 if Marvin jones catches that ball...

(10-05-2015, 01:32 PM)Junglejuice Wrote: All I needed to see from Dalton to know it has finally clicked was when he scrambled for the first down during the Chiefs game and jumped up and threw up the sign.

The swagger is real.
Showing emotion is a good thing and it fires the guys up.

the scramble hand motion and pass to Tate were all things of absolute bueaty.
Reply/Quote
I've always been a huge Dalton supporter especially with most of my friends and family against him. I think in today's NFL people expect young quarterbacks to develop too quickly. Dalton has shown flashes of greatness and I've always believed in him to be great.

I just don't want everyone to start bashing the guy after he has a bad game. That will happen sometime during the season. Every QB has bad games, but so far this season it looks like this is a New Andy.

And I coudnt be happier for him and this team.
Reply/Quote
So far Dalton isn't only having a great year...he's having an MVP caliber year.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I have been a very vocal Dalton critic.

I always wanted him to do well but I didn't think he was the guy. Some people call that being a hater but whatever. I just wanted our Bengals to win.

I have seen a tremendous improvement in his play so far this season. He is throwing the ball much better. He is making great decisions and actually taking time to find his open receivers thanks to great protection from the oline.

I have noticed several times he is using the pump fake to draw safeties off. It's amazing really how much Dalton has improved.

I am very happy to take a giant pile of crow and eat it.
Reply/Quote
News Flash

Guys still improve after their 4th season

Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja
Reply/Quote