Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brock or Manning?
(12-22-2015, 05:38 AM)West Union KennyG Wrote: I'm not sure if either one of these guys could pass a physical to play right now.
Manning might need surgery on his foot still.  
Osweiller has a shoulder problem.  

I'm not sure if either one of them can play next week... We'll see, I suppose.

Non-throwing shoulder, though, so not that big of a deal.  

I'd rather play Peyton because he's not mobile, Brock looked able to avoid the rush a bit, Brock looked good for a half against the Steelers and we don't want that version, and Manning will mis-throw so many balls because his arm's shot.

Plus, I don't think their team trusts either of them, but they trust Manning less.

Run the ball and limit their opportunities because they won't be successful on a lot of them, plus we don't want to let their D cause turnovers for picks 6s or fumble/scoop/score or any turnovers to give their offense short fields.

I want Peyton all day.
Reply/Quote
I'd rather face Brock Osweiller, no doubt. Peyton Manning may not be Peyton Manning anymore, but he's still Peyton Manning (this sentence makes total sense to me).
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It's a tough call. Peyton is breaking down and it seems that it would be beneficial for us to play him, but this is a huge game and Peyton is pretty much at home when it comes to a "big game" scenario. Brock is healthier, but he does seem to get frazzled easier than Peyton. However, Brock is playing for a new contract.

At this point, I don't know which quarterback will be more beneficial for us, but I do know that it's going to be a grind to move on either defense.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Manning. No question. He is obviously done.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Well its Offish, it will be the Brock Monday night

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2530985-peyton-manning-injury-updates-on-broncos-stars-foot-and-status?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 03:00 PM)BritishBengal Wrote: Well its Offish, it will be the Brock Monday night

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2530985-peyton-manning-injury-updates-on-broncos-stars-foot-and-status?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

While I wouldn't consider bleacher report official, I'm okay with that. We'll have a pretty level playing field at quarterback, I believe...

It reminds me of some stat that mentioned the Bengals' record against common and non-common opponents. Common opponents consisted of any team we'd played in the last season (division rivals, and anyone else we'd played in 2014-2015). We have a substantially better record against uncommon opponents than common, although much of that (in my opinion) has to do with the strength of our division... Anyway, I'd think Brock and new coaching staff should help us consider the Broncos an uncommon opponent despite having played them a year ago.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2015, 09:15 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I'd rather face Brock Osweiller, no doubt.  Peyton Manning may not be Peyton Manning anymore, but he's still Peyton Manning (this sentence makes total sense to me).

I get what your saying.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote