Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dalton's revenge
Can't wait to watch Andy hang 40 on the clown who disrespected him last year...Gonna be both hilarious and sad
Reply/Quote
Get Fn real... Dalton is straight garbage...
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2020, 05:20 AM)Tony Wrote: Get Fn real... Dalton is straight garbage...
QBs that are straight garbage lighting up our defense would be nothing new.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2020, 06:15 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: QBs that are straight garbage lighting up our defense would be nothing new.

Good Post
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Tua played “captain checkdown” all day yesterday. Dalton won’t have to do anything spectacular to win next week either.
Reply/Quote
Dalton's passer rating this year with the Cowboys is worse than it was last year with the Bengals.

And as much as I have defended Dalton in the past he looked horrible last year.

But he will still probably have decent game against us.
Reply/Quote
Anyone know if Andy getting any of his bonus incentives in Dallas?
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2020, 02:02 AM)Trademark Wrote: Can't wait to watch Andy hang 40 on the clown who disrespected him last year...Gonna be both hilarious and sad

This game may be difference between getting 3rd pick in draft or 4th or higher. We need good Andy to show up and beat us. 

As far as AD, the guy has no luck, he plays last 3 years in Cincy with a horrid OL, then goes to Dallas and due to major OL injuries, plays under another horrid OL. The Dallas OL is making the great Zeke Elliott look bad.

Let's hope the Bengals understand, we do not want to win this game, there would no positive from winning this game and a losing a shot at a future HOF OT in the process.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I just hope Bad Andy doesn’t screw us one last time.

Reply/Quote
He’s dealing with a terrible o-line that’s riddled with injuries

So of course he’s playing at a near 2019 level

Cowboys win this one handedly. We need to continue to tank especially since our first round tackle from 2019 looks like his career isn’t turning out as planned

Just take me to the draft already
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2020, 02:02 AM)Trademark Wrote: Can't wait to watch Andy hang 40 on the clown who disrespected him last year...Gonna be both hilarious and sad

He won’t hang 40 because there will be no need to. 10-13 points should secure a victory for them and we will see a heavy dose of Zeke.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2020, 12:36 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: He’s dealing with a terrible o-line that’s riddled with injuries

So of course he’s playing at a near 2019 level

Cowboys win this one handedly. We need to continue to tank especially since our first round tackle from 2019 looks like his career isn’t turning out as planned

Just take me to the draft already

Which is why there's a very significant likelihood we win this game.   

And if ever we needed a top notch lineman it is now.   I'd love to have Chase but this is the guy that we need.

[Image: Penei_Sewell_Heisman1_12.15-1024x683-1.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Even the Cowboys banged up OL will be able to stop our pass rush. All teams have to do right now is take away Lawson and it’s a wrap.

Reply/Quote
(12-07-2020, 01:19 PM)3wt Wrote: Which is why there's a very significant likelihood we win this game.   

And if ever we needed a top notch lineman it is now.   I'd love to have Chase but this is the guy that we need.

Not to mention another future 1st round tackle if Williams keeps up this Tyler Eifert impression
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2020, 01:19 PM)3wt Wrote: Which is why there's a very significant likelihood we win this game.   

I think we need that high school kid that took out the ref. 55 all over again
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2020, 01:21 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Even the Cowboys banged up OL will be able to stop our pass rush. All teams have to do right now is take away Lawson and it’s a wrap.

Facts
Reply/Quote
Watch the Bengals beat the Cowboys and miss out on Sewell because of it...and decided to hang on to the coaches.

THAT would be the worst revenge Andy could give us!
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2020, 10:56 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Watch the Bengals beat the Cowboys and miss out on Sewell because of it...

I’m absolutely worried about this. You never know when Bad Andy will show up...

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2020, 10:57 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m absolutely worried about this. You never know when Bad Andy will show up...

Yeah. A special teams score. A defensive score. Probably 20 points and we win.

The 4th pick is nowhere as clear cut as top 3.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2020, 11:06 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yeah. A special teams score. A defensive score. Probably 20 points and we win.

The 4th pick is nowhere as clear cut as top 3.

Who to take at 4 would definitely be a tough choice if we couldn’t trade back. Surtain would probably make the most sense unless we re-sign WJ3 (which I doubt after paying Waynes). Chase is likely the BPA but they’d get killed if they go WR there. Parsons? We just took 3 LBers last year. 4 is probably to high to take a TE, but personally I’d love to give Burrow a weapon like Pitts. We suck in the red zone. Rousseau might be an option, but I haven’t really seen him mocked that high. Who knows...

Reply/Quote