Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Power Rankings
I was pleasantly surprised as I was looking through these today myself. Thank you for putting them all together for us. I also think that 10 is about right for us right now. Hopefully as our o-line plays together it will continue to gel. I also hope the young players will continue to improve as the season continues and they gain experience. We need to play the entire second half. It still felt like we came out of half time a little groggy. At least we didn't take the entire third quarter off.
Reply/Quote
Beat Indy which is a second tier team with a QB that was out for a season +. Beat a Ravens team who fell behind and still had a chance to win in the fourth quarter. There is definitely room for improvement. I would rank them middle of the pack. Even if they only one of the next two but they are still improving Ill be satisfied.
Reply/Quote
All this is a wild guess at this point. These are the same dudes picking the Bengals to be one of the bottom 4 teams in the league, which we all knew was ridiculous.
Reply/Quote
I love how fast we are moving up but i don’t take power rankings for much until week 8
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2018, 02:08 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Hah either I forgot or just didnt know that the Bengals don't have any SNF or MNF games on the schedule. So that's good news for Marv & company.

As to the op, yeah about 10 or so sounds about right. And really can't just base rankings off of records this early on, more of an eye test with stats and records thrown in.

There are definitely games that could be flexed in to Sunday night.  I don't buy the "we don't win in prime time" mantra any longer.  Not this team.  
Reply/Quote
Power rankings are basically meaningless until about week 6 or after.

What's that idiot's name ? Mike Greenberg, he had the Jets #5 after week one as an example.

Do you think the Bucs are for real ? They've beat two good teams but with Fitzpatrick and Winston can they maintain ??? serious doubts here. I think the Browns Could end up making some little waves and end up with 5,6, even 7 wins ?

These next two weeks will start showing who REALLY has it and who doesn't.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2018, 05:26 PM)thillan Wrote: Whewwww! I'm high on our team right now, but I still see more teams ahead of us.

Jags, Rams, Chiefs, Pats, Vikings, Packers, Eagles, and Atlanta. Atlanta is shaky though, due to losing those two pieces on defense. 

Why would you put the Eagles in there? They have looked bad so far this season.
Reply/Quote
I'm just glad the usual winning teams are in a bind already. The NFL gets pretty boring when the usual suspects keep winning and the others keep losing.
Reply/Quote