Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton to start for Saints
I don't know if this is good or bad. Dalton is 2-0 against the Bengals.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 04:11 PM)pally Wrote: I don't know if this is good or bad.  Dalton is 2-0 against the Bengals.  

Bengals are 0-3-1 vs Red Head QBs since daltons release...
Reply/Quote
Glad for him that he's getting the start. As for us - third time's the charm, eh?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 04:15 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Bengals are 0-3-1 vs Red Head QBs since daltons release...

He cursed us

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 04:16 PM)pally Wrote: He cursed us

Zac cursed us by benching him on his birthday... for Ryan Finley. One of those two things are enough to potentially cause a curse, both at once is guaranteed.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 04:18 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Zac cursed us by benching him on his birthday... for Ryan Finley. One of those two things are enough to potentially cause a curse, both at once is guaranteed.

^^ This is probly it
Reply/Quote
Pressure him all day, I know he has the team's number but this Defense is different than the one he has played.

This D can pressure and can pick you off in coverage.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 05:13 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Pressure him all day, I know he has the team's number but this Defense is different than the one he has played.

This D can pressure and can pick you off in coverage.

The Bengals were 12th in sacks last year. This year there are only 2 teams with less sacks than them despite the Bengals having the 6th most passing attempts against them. 

They ARE on pace for 4 more INT this year than last, but their CBs have 0 so far, so I don't know how sustainable their current pace is unless the CBs put some stickum on their hands. I think we can safely assume Vonn Bell won't end up with 10 INT. Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 04:11 PM)pally Wrote: I don't know if this is good or bad.  Dalton is 2-0 against the Bengals.  

Dalton is going to get eaten alive. 

34-20 Bengals.
Reply/Quote
3rd times the charm….hopefully
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Think about how bizarre it is though that Dalton has been gone for 3 seasons and will now be starting his 3rd NFC game with his 3rd different team against the Bengals. And he is a backup QB

Reply/Quote
Revenge game. Bengals are winless against red haired QBs since Dalton was released. Also he's a devout christian who's playing for the Saints. Another L coming.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 04:15 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Bengals are 0-3-1 vs Red Head QBs since daltons release...

Seasons over.

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 05:30 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: The Bengals were 12th in sacks last year. This year there are only 2 teams with less sacks than them despite the Bengals having the 6th most passing attempts against them. 

They ARE on pace for 4 more INT this year than last, but their CBs have 0 so far, so I don't know how sustainable their current pace is unless the CBs put some stickum on their hands. I think we can safely assume Vonn Bell won't end up with 10 INT. Lol

Ogunjobi was more important to the pass rush than many wanted to admit.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 05:34 PM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: Dalton is going to get eaten alive. 

34-20 Bengals.

Dalton may be the one doing the eating. He is still a cagey veteran that can read defenses better than JB. The score could easily be backwards even though Saints may be without key starters. I've seen this before, teams with key players out and backups playing and the Bengals always seem to struggle. Saints 27-17 and I hope I'm wrong. Just a feeling that Zac will once again give away points near goal line cause analytics told him to. 
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 06:38 PM)pally Wrote: Think about how bizarre it is though that Dalton has been gone for 3 seasons and will now be starting his 3rd NFC game with his 3rd different team against the Bengals.  And he is a  backup QB

Right, what are the odds?
Reply/Quote

Tiger

Well it only terrified me if we don't blitz. You have to blitz Andy Dalton
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 05:30 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: The Bengals were 12th in sacks last year. This year there are only 2 teams with less sacks than them despite the Bengals having the 6th most passing attempts against them. 

Sacks aren't pressures TLL as we all know. Sacks are overrated even if I love a finisher like Trey Hendrickson.

Pressures are where it is at with most QB's including Andy Dalton our old QB who is a smart mutha.

I think we can safely assume that with Vonn Bell but our other secondary players could get some hands all of a sudden.

The NFL is weird this year and we are in every game with our roster.

(10-14-2022, 07:52 PM)jason Wrote: Ogunjobi was more important to the pass rush than many wanted to admit.

Spilled milk...

Doesn't mean BJ Hill and Zach Carter cannot do some of that. We will see.

Don't overpay for an injured splash player is still my vote, wouldn't do it any differently.

(10-14-2022, 07:58 PM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: Dalton may be the one doing the eating. He is still a cagey veteran that can read defenses better than JB. The score could easily be backwards even though Saints may be without key starters. I've seen this before, teams with key players out and backups playing and the Bengals always seem to struggle. Saints 27-17 and I hope I'm wrong. Just a feeling that Zac will once again give away points near goal line cause analytics told him to. 

Hard to argue against this negative post with factual negative factors.Cry
Reply/Quote
The Bengals are a better football team than most people realize.Dalton or no Dalton,Bengals win,and get back on track with this Offense.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 10:13 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: The Bengals are a better football team than most people realize.Dalton or no Dalton,Bengals win,and get back on track with this Offense.

But they aren't playing like one. The D looks solid except for the Ravens last drive Sunday. The offense is misfiring like a high HP V8 engine running on 6 cylinders. Hope you're right and I'm wrong as Sundays and the following week is always smoother after a win.
Reply/Quote