Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton will beat the Ravens with his hair
Let’s be honest Dalton will use his ginger powers to beat the Ravens. Ninja
Reply/Quote
I could never handle having that much hair. I never had that much hair.

[Image: Andy%2BDalton.gif]

Who can live at that speed?!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I just wonder why he doesnt grow it longer,a poney tail or a eifert mullet , or just grow some heavy metal long hair. Tell me that wont make him more popular in the nfl?
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2018, 03:05 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I could never handle having that much hair.  I never had that much hair.

[Image: Andy%2BDalton.gif]

Who can live at that speed?!

His hair should be a course at major universities. It has more complicated angles and lines than anything that man has ever produced. His barber has to be an alien.
Reply/Quote
Andy is a day walker. He’s still a powerful man, but if he had the freckles he would be a true ginger. Then teams would beg us not to play him. Think about it, there’s a reason you have never seen a full blown ginger in the nfl.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2018, 03:21 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: I just wonder why he doesnt grow it longer,a poney tail or a eifert mullet , or just grow some heavy metal long hair. Tell me that wont make him more popular in the nfl?

Only 6 active QBs have kept a more consistant hair length than Dalton since he entered the league in 2011.  Dalton average variance over his career has been .62 inches, and he has three seasons with zero variation.  Only 4 other QBs have more than 3 years with zero variance.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2018, 09:37 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Only 6 active QBs have kept a more consistant hair length than Dalton since he entered the league in 2011.  Dalton average variance over his career has been .62 inches, and he has three seasons with zero variation.  Only 4 other QBs have more than 3 years with zero variance.

Fred’s Finest stats, brought to you by Head and Shoulders.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Andy uses midichlorians to style his hair.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote