Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dalton working out on the side Wednesday?
(12-30-2015, 11:49 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Dalton drilled with his cast on. He was hoping to have his cast off tuesday.

I think we can put any epic movie ending to this season to rest.

No need to remove the cast until they are ready to test it out. Seems they will probably remove it next week and test it out for the Jets.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2015, 06:13 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No need to remove the cast until they are ready to test it out.   Seems they will probably remove it next week and test it out for the Jets.

I think I read somewhere they cut his cast off every week, MRI the hand to see how healed it is, then put a new cast on. 
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2015, 06:13 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No need to remove the cast until they are ready to test it out.   Seems they will probably remove it next week and test it out for the Jets.

Besides the cast coming off every week to check the thumb, i'm sure they have him do some kind of exercises to minimize the atrophy.

It would not be smart to keep the cast on as long as possible and remove it at the last couple days.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 09:52 PM)Daddy-O Wrote: He's not taking snaps from center, just throwing the ball around left handed.  He still has a cat on.  Let's not overreact.

Is it a calico?

I bet it is a calico!
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2015, 07:17 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Is it a calico?

I bet it is a calico!

Meeeeow 

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2015, 07:17 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Is it a calico?

I bet it is a calico!

I voted Tuxedo. I have a Tuxedo and she's the best EvAr.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
It just occurred to me that it is an orange tabby.

And all this time I thought he was a ginger!
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2015, 05:00 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Because it is an idiotic statement on it's face.

The part where Dalton could be a returner or that he'd be better than tate?

Of course, I think Peko would rumble for more yards tate and is likely smart enough to kneel down when the kickoff is 8 yards deep in the endzone. Not to mention that he'll at least fall forward and not have minus punt return yardage.

Reply/Quote
Come on meow, that's enough cat jokes.
Reply/Quote
This thread is turning into a CATastrophe and I'm not feline good about it.

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2015, 08:45 PM)bonesaw Wrote: Come on meow, that's enough cat jokes.

Why?  It's all in good fun, and we're just kitten around.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2015, 09:46 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Why?  It's all in good fun, and we're just kitten around.

[Image: FsUm1pT.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2016, 08:26 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: [Image: FsUm1pT.jpg]

I'm glad you brought this back. This thread had quite the paws there for a moment. 

Reply/Quote
Just felt like the right meowment.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2016, 09:56 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Just felt like the right meowment.

If was purrfect 

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2016, 10:00 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: If was purrfect 

Thanks I have always had pawsome timing
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2015, 08:06 PM)BengalChris Wrote: The part where Dalton could be a returner or that he'd be better than tate?

Of course, I think Peko would rumble for more yards tate and is likely smart enough to kneel down when the kickoff is 8 yards deep in the endzone. Not to mention that he'll at least fall forward and not have minus punt return yardage.

Oh really, are you going to trust them to field a punt on the 5 and actually catch it with defenders about to pancake them??? Didn't think so....
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2016, 10:14 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Oh really, are you going to trust them to field a punt on the 5 and actually catch it with defenders about to pancake them??? Didn't think so....

Should any of them be fielding a punt at the 5 in the first place? Put your heels on the 10 and let everything kicked further go over your head. 

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2016, 10:14 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Oh really, are you going to trust them to field a punt on the 5 and actually catch it with defenders about to pancake them??? Didn't think so....

Ladies and gentleman, the one backer of Mr. Brandon Tate.   Ninja
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote

(01-01-2016, 10:21 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Should any of them be fielding a punt at the 5 in the first place? Put your heels on the 10 and let everything kicked further go over your head. 

I'd have to assume Dalton and Peko would both have a claws in their contracts to keep them out of such dangerous situations.  Especially Peko, being in the tail end of his career.

Hilarious
Reply/Quote