Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dalton working out on the side Wednesday?
(01-02-2016, 02:07 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I'd have to assume Dalton and Peko would both have a claws in their contracts to keep them out of such dangerous situations.  Especially Peko, being in the tail end of his career.

Hilarious

There is A LITTER of reasons these guys shouldn't be CATching punts. 

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2016, 02:21 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: There is A LITTER of reasons these guys shouldn't be CATching punts. 

Yes they are all prepawsterous.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 02:01 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yes they are all prepawsterous.

Well, they are pretty CAThletic.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
This thread is still going on? You have got to be kitten me!
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 09:52 PM)Daddy-O Wrote: He's not taking snaps from center, just throwing the ball around left handed.  He still has a cat on.  Let's not overreact.

Blame this cat. It was HISS post that CATapulted all of this into what it is. 

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 11:24 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Blame this cat. It was HISS post that CATapulted all of this into what it is. 

I'm feline like, this thread is littered with bad cat puns. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 01:16 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'm feline like, this thread is littered with bad cat puns. 

I am pawsitive we are in fur more
Reply/Quote
MEOW
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 08:57 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I am pawsitive we are in fur more

I think it is kittengent on the doctors opinion on Tuesday.  If they take the cat off of Andy's hand, we'll have a chance to scratch and claw our way through the playoffs, which would nip all of this in the bud.  That's the only thing that could collar peoples anxiety in our quest for purrfection.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Dalton meows he is optimistic he will pawlay so we will have to wait and see but seeing him back out there will be purrfection.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 11:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Dalton meows he is optimistic he will pawlay so we will have to wait and see but seeing him back out there will be purrfection.

[Image: 7e2983332db50fd9ea6175cd13f253fb.jpg]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote