Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daniels cleared to practice.....
Can be activated at any time.... good news.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 11:56 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Can be activated at any time.... good news.

He looked better than Geno when he was out there before the injury. Need the help big time.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 12:54 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: He looked better than Geno when he was out there before the injury. Need the help big time.

Maybe he and Geno can push each other and both play well....
Reply/Quote
Could be a lot worse off than a rotation of Atkins, Daniels, Covington and Williams. Even though none are elite anymore/right now they are all at least competent professional vets that give good effort.
Reply/Quote
Get back Big Dan
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 01:40 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Maybe he and Geno can push each other and both play well....

Anything is possible, AJ started to come around against the Colts and I thought he was washed up.

Daniels was a very good pick up, just sucks he got injured.
Reply/Quote
XSF and Hubbard also putting in work on the rehab field.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 12:54 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: He looked better than Geno when he was out there before the injury. Need the help big time.

He looked better than "opt out, without the penalty" Geno?  You mean 0 pressures in every snap across two games isn't getting it done?  

I am, of course, being a sarcastic prick but I can't believe these guys play like that and have the stones to complain about snaps.  
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 03:34 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: XSF and Hubbard also putting in work on the rehab field.

More good news and please, bring in Quinton Spain...

(10-21-2020, 04:49 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: He looked better than "opt out, without the penalty" Geno?  You mean 0 pressures in every snap across two games isn't getting it done?  

I am, of course, being a sarcastic prick but I can't believe these guys play like that and have the stones to complain about snaps.  

Agree lol
Reply/Quote
Mixon not practicing
Reply/Quote
I would just love for once to see everybody’s healthy and at full go. Curious to see how competitive they could be even with this crappy offensive line.My guess would be if they all were 100% from game one,that they would be 4-2 right now.And that’s even with the O-Line issues.
Reply/Quote
Should be a good add back if he can stay healthy. Big if.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Need him to produce.
Reply/Quote