Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.2 Average
Dark theme now available
[attachment=1912]I now sent an image with an arrow and text Here - right side, where the Theme button is selected to the dark theme is selected.

[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 07:24 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: I now sent an image with an arrow and text Here - right side, where the Theme button is selected to the dark theme is selected.

Maybe trying decreasing the screen size a little. You can also use the 2nd option listed in the OP to switch themes.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 07:28 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Maybe trying decreasing the screen size a little. You can also use the 2nd option listed in the OP to switch themes.

Thank you sir!!! I tried the 2nd option and it works now.
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 07:33 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Thank you sir!!! I tried the 2nd option and it works now.

No problem. Joe
Reply/Quote
In a way a 'dark theme' has always been present in the Game Day thread.  

[Image: Husky-Meme-Funny-Face.png]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 06:54 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yeah, I'm using the dark theme now too. It's much easier on my 52 year old peepers. Shocked

Agreed.  Got you by one year...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ohh actually feels like old school JN now. I like it.

Edit: not sure if it’s my phone (iPhone) or something else but the setting doesn’t save after navigating to a new page.

Is this a profile setting or a cookie?
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2022, 10:19 PM)basballguy Wrote: Ohh actually feels like old school JN now.  I like it.

Edit:  not sure if it’s my phone (iPhone) or something else but the setting doesn’t save after navigating to a new page.

Is this a profile setting or a cookie?

You can make it your default theme in the User CP under Edit Options > Board Style.
Reply/Quote
Great update. My only suggestion is that the orange thread titles on the main forum pages are a bit hard to read, but maybe it's just my eyes. The white font is way easier to read against the dark background. Maybe you could consider reversing the use of orange vs white on the main pages?
Reply/Quote
oh hale yeah
Reply/Quote
Love the dark theme. So much easier on the eyes. Yeah
Reply/Quote
Looks great, but one question or comment. Are the user names on posts supposed to also have a background change? On my screen, there is the dark background but a white box with the user name inside it. It's almost distracting, although something I can probably get used to.
Reply/Quote
Love it!!
Reply/Quote
Love it, Thanks

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
It's so much easier on everything except the subject matters or titles of threads which the orange bleeds together a little to me.

Yet can deal with that per everything else being so much better.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 01:41 AM)Go Cards Wrote: It's so much easier on everything except the subject matters or titles of threads which the orange bleeds together a little to me.

Yet can deal with that per everything else being so much better.

I'm having a separate issue so responded to yours so it doesn't get overlooked. I've noticed in our weekly pick em thread that when I copy the schedule from the OP and paste in my reply, They cannot be seen and also have 2-3 spaces between each line while in Dark mode. Therefore, if I change my font color and someone is reading it in bright mode, it looks like a blank post. Therefore, I had to change font color to orange so it could be read in both Dark and normal mode. 

I only have this issue when I copy and paste, but not on replies or post's. 

I am using a desktop.

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 12:14 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I'm having a separate issue so responded to yours so it doesn't get overlooked. I've noticed in our weekly pick em thread that when I copy the schedule from the OP and paste in my reply, They cannot be seen and also have 2-3 spaces between each line while in Dark mode. Therefore, if I change my font color and someone is reading it in bright mode, it looks like a blank post. Therefore, I had to change font color to orange so it could be read in both Dark and normal mode. 

I only have this issue when I copy and paste, but not on replies or post's. 

I am using a desktop.

I noticed the copypasta thing too when i tried it. I had to copy paste to notepad and then copy and paste that into the reply box. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 12:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I noticed the copypasta thing too when i tried it. I had to copy paste to notepad and then copy and paste that into the reply box. 

This is what happened when you made the joke about OCD.

Reply/Quote
anyone able to get this to work on IOS/Safari? Doesn't work for me when mobile.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 03:17 PM)basballguy Wrote: anyone able to get this to work on IOS/Safari? Doesn't work for me when mobile.

Nope. Not for mobile yet. Hopefully soon. I’d gladly donate a few bucks to the site if that would help.

Reply/Quote