Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dax Hill & Chris Evans
(11-07-2022, 11:12 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Does anybody know if there is any news on Readers progress, and is there a chance to get him back after he Bye week ?

I thought he was scheduled to be back after the bye. Like immediately after the bye, like Steelers game.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 12:57 PM)Housh Wrote: I thought he was scheduled to be back after the bye. Like immediately after the bye, like Steelers game.

Thanks was not sure, was thinking earlier they were saying before, so got a little nervous 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 02:27 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: If Hilton is going to miss any length of time, there is a former Bengal slot corner that was released earlier in the year due to injury that should be ready to get back on the field in Mackensie Alexander.

As for outside guys, I'd imagine there will be a tryout this week heading into the bye week. There is another Eli Apple like former Giant DB that is available who played for Lou before in Janoris Jenkins. Not sure how I'd feel about that one.

Would love to bring back Mackenzie, very good Slot Corner if healthy.

Also torn on Jackrabbit Jenkins.

(11-07-2022, 12:17 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: They are making it sounds like he will be back for the Steelers game. 

That would be awesome if we could get Reader back for that game, need to hand the steelers a beat down after that opener.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 02:27 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: If Hilton is going to miss any length of time, there is a former Bengal slot corner that was released earlier in the year due to injury that should be ready to get back on the field in Mackensie Alexander.

As for outside guys, I'd imagine there will be a tryout this week heading into the bye week. There is another Eli Apple like former Giant DB that is available who played for Lou before in Janoris Jenkins. Not sure how I'd feel about that one.

Doesn't he have a broken pinky?  Probably could have taped it and played yesterday if he had to.  If he did it in the Browns game, then the Steelers game would be three weeks.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Evans has a PCL sprain...he is considered week to week

Dax Hill- also week to week but no specifics as to the actual injury

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 03:45 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Doesn't he have a broken pinky?  Probably could have taped it and played yesterday if he had to.  If he did it in the Browns game, then the Steelers game would be three weeks.

Broke it in 3 spots, will be back for Stoolers (my guess is they'll heavily tape/splint it).
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 05:17 PM)pally Wrote: Evans has a PCL sprain...he is considered week to week

Dax Hill- also week to week but no specifics as to the actual injury

That is decent news, could of been worse.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 12:21 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: This is rough. Hope these guys come back this season. We will need them, or we just need others to step up once again.

The bright side is Mixon and Jalen Davis and CTB shown they are formidable today.

Next man up is a real thing. If Chris is out for the year, Trayveon seems the more logical guy to play.

I really like Patrick but he is a bruiser. Nothing like Evans.

Did you know that Patrick is 50 Cent's nephew?
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 02:30 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Would love to bring back Mackenzie, very good Slot Corner if healthy.

Also torn on Jackrabbit Jenkins.

That would be awesome if we could get Reader back for that game, need to hand the steelers a beat down after that opener.

Absolutely 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 11:16 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Did you know that Patrick is 50 Cent's nephew?

Cool and at the risk of sounding stupid, who's 50 Cent's 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 11:12 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Does anybody know if there is any news on Readers progress, and is there a chance to get him back after he Bye week ?

Zac said to look for Reader “sooner rather than later”.

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 01:45 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Cool and at the risk of sounding stupid, who's 50 Cent's 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 01:45 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Cool and at the risk of sounding stupid, who's 50 Cent's 

He's a Buck Twenty-five's little brother.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 07:22 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent

He has a heck of a story but see why I ve never heard of him, really not my genre. 

Nothing again rap, just not my thing. Like Rock, Blues, Jazz, Mo Town, Swing, Acid Rock, Southern Rock, Folk, and some Outlaw Country.

But don't listen to mainstream Country, Pop Rock, Rap, Techno, or Punk. 

Really like and go to a lot of live shows, but have no interest if instruments are not being played. My last few were Marcus King, Billy Strings, Blackberry Smoke, Rival Sons, and Mammoth and going to Tyler Bryant in two weeks. Get most will not like my style either, and that's ok. 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 10:51 AM)Go Cards Wrote: He has a heck of a story but see why I ve never heard of him, really not my genre. 

Nothing again rap, just not my thing. Like Rock, Blues, Jazz, Mo Town, Swing, Acid Rock, Southern Rock, Folk, and some Outlaw Country.

Really like and go to a lot of live shows, but have no interest if instruments are not being played. My last few were Marcus King, Billy Strings, Blackberry Smoke, Rival Sons, and Mammoth and going to Tyler Bryant in two weeks. Get most will not like my style either, and that's ok. 

Marcus King Band is awesome....I gotta go see those boys soon.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Chris Evans PCL sprain is a grade 2 which is generally a 3-4 week injury

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 12:18 PM)pally Wrote: Chris Evans PCL sprain is a grade 2 which is generally a 3-4 week injury

Thank you for the update on Chris Evans. Not terrible. I guess we are waiting for any update on Dax Hill.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 12:18 PM)pally Wrote: Chris Evans PCL sprain is a grade 2 which is generally a 3-4 week injury

A lot better than the alternative thankfully
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 10:51 AM)Go Cards Wrote: He has a heck of a story but see why I ve never heard of him, really not my genre. 

Keep your eye on the Palace, and the next time Tedeschi Trucks is there you have to go see them. Awesome band and awesome venue.
Reply/Quote
Yes, the Palace is just awesome. Been there many times.
Reply/Quote