Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeCastro stomps on Burfict's leg

Full article with additional angles.
Reply/Quote
Just "hard nosed football"....."keep your head on a swivel"......the Stoolers would never "stoop to our level." Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Not surprising, Decastro has really become a very dirty player. He plays for the Steelers tho so this is just a hard nosed old school football player. Bengals are just jealous cause they don't have him
Reply/Quote
But but but Dan Fouts said...

And Mike Mitchell said...
Reply/Quote
I'd care if it were anyone else but I'm burficts case it's a matter of getting what he gives
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2016, 08:12 PM)motoarch Wrote: I'd care if it were anyone else but I'm burficts case it's a matter of getting what he gives

People like you are the worst.

Everything Burfict does gets blown up, even small things. Wasn't long ago that there was some video like this where you couldn't tell whether he actually did something or not and it blew up anyway because "Burfict".  Decastro and Mitchell to name a few constantly do some sketchy shit when they play the Bengals and nobody ever says anything because "Steelers".

You're just like those idiots that go crazy cheering everytime he gets injured, people act like he's the devil so its okay to cheer an injury or just ignore the fact an opposing team is doing dirty shit. Burfict shouldn't have his dirty plays ignored but that doesn't make it okay to do dirty shit if your an opposing team.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2016, 07:16 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Not surprising, Decastro has really become a very dirty player. He plays for the Steelers tho so this is just a hard nosed old school football player. Bengals are just jealous cause they don't have him

I tried unsuccessfully to attach an article entitled, "Roethlisberger's wife prays for Burfict." It sounded nice. But it was Pig Ben saying things like Burfict's teammates don't like him either, on and on. It is pure Stooler tripe.
Reply/Quote
Stillers footbawl
Reply/Quote
I guess since DeCastro couldn't gouge out Wallace Gillberry's eyes this time...
Anyway, we all know the NFL only has enough integrity to review, and say, "we bad, we'll do better next time."
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2016, 08:30 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: People like you are the worst.

Everything Burfict does gets blown up, even small things. Wasn't long ago that there was some video like this where you couldn't tell whether he actually did something or not and it blew up anyway because "Burfict".  Decastro and Mitchell to name a few constantly do some sketchy shit when they play the Bengals and nobody ever says anything because "Steelers".

You're just like those idiots that go crazy cheering everytime he gets injured, people act like he's the devil so its okay to cheer an injury or just ignore the fact an opposing team is doing dirty shit. Burfict shouldn't have his dirty plays ignored but that doesn't make it okay to do dirty shit if your an opposing team.

Hypocrites, they're everywhere and unfortunately are the loudest smh
Reply/Quote
Would be a tragic shame, should a DLman get the low on DeCastro, and ruin his knee. Would be a real shame, but I wouldn't shed a tear..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
......it ain't just the Bengals they do this shit to.....why do you think the NYG tried to tear Bell's head off?  Ask the Broncos....Eagles.....the rest of the league is growing tired of their shit too.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2016, 09:57 PM)Wyche Wrote: ......it ain't just the Bengals they do this shit to.....why do you think the NYG tried to tear Bell's head off?  Ask the Broncos....Eagles.....the rest of the league is growing tired of their shit too.

Yeah, and when the Bengals have a couple of players that won't take their shit, the entire sports media world criminalizes them for it...

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Oh it's the Steelers?

Well that's just a hard nosed heady play a vet makes that helps his team.

Burfict or any Bengal does that and it's a shame the league didn't suspend him for the season.

Remember all the times Reggie Nelson used to get flagged for DESTROYING guys with perfectly clean no helmet to helmet hits? Yeah they just don't like us and idc anymore. Not planning on watching this team anymore if we don't fire Marvin
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2016, 08:30 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: People like you are the worst.

(12-21-2016, 09:16 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Hypocrites, they're everywhere and unfortunately are the loudest smh

I'm the opposite of a hypocrite and I've never cheered for an injury.

Well the second parts not true.  I cheered loud AF when Burfict injured that rapist last year in the play-offs with a clean hit.

And I don't disagree that sometimes he gets called out when he shouldn't because of his rep.  The problem is he has a rep for a reason and if you're going to dish it out then you better man up and take it because its sure as hell coming.

You're going to tell me he didn't try to twist 2 players ankles in that Panthers a game a couple years back?  We all saw it clear as day.  He followed up that awesome hit on Ben with an obvious head shot on Brown.

Look I HATE the Steelers and I'm sick off them pretending Burficts the only one out there playing dirty after watching guys like Hines Ward, Harrison and who ever that punk was that took out Huber but let be honest.  If you're going to play the way Burfict does and he is dirty you're going to get it back.
Reply/Quote
Interesting how the authors video's were deleted from twitter on copy write grounds but Burfict's are still up and running.

Nothing will ever come of this. We're the demons, Steelers are the golden boys.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2016, 12:00 AM)motoarch Wrote: I'm the opposite of a hypocrite and I've never cheered for an injury.

Well the second parts not true.  I cheered loud AF when Burfict injured that rapist last year in the play-offs with a clean hit.

And I don't disagree that sometimes he gets called out when he shouldn't because of his rep.  The problem is he has a rep for a reason and if you're going to dish it out then you better man up and take it because its sure as hell coming.

You're going to tell me he didn't try to twist 2 players ankles in that Panthers a game a couple years back?  We all saw it clear as day.  He followed up that awesome hit on Ben with an obvious head shot on Brown.

Look I HATE the Steelers and I'm sick off them pretending Burficts the only one out there playing dirty after watching guys like Hines Ward, Harrison and who ever that punk was that took out Huber but let be honest.  If you're going to play the way Burfict does and he is dirty you're going to get it back.

All of the people who bash burfict for this stuff, then turn around and cheer when someone else does it to him (or say he deserves it) are hypocrites. If you condemn him then you sure as hell better do the same to Decastro AND the Steelers/tomlin since they appear to accept it or have no control of their players just like the Bengals and Lewis 
Reply/Quote
I was wondering about this. You can see the refs throw a flag and then only call out unnecessary roughness on 77. Nothing was said about DeCastro from what I remember. I was fully expecting DeCastro to be thrown out of the game. Then the replays during the game never showed the play long enough to see it again.

Then Fouts makes a comment how he credits the Steelers never stooped down to the Bengals level. They did numerour times in the game and at least twice on this one play. This is the crap I can't stand. Steelers are so cheap and have been for so long long. Someone on the Bengals is finally pushing back (sometimes cheap as well). Yet the narrative becomes the Bengals are dirty and Steelers are poster boys.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2016, 01:27 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: All of the people who bash burfict for this stuff, then turn around and cheer when someone else does it to him (or say he deserves it) are hypocrites. If you condemn him then you sure as hell better do the same to Decastro AND the Steelers/tomlin since they appear to accept it or have no control of their players just like the Bengals and Lewis 

To be fair, nobody "cheers".

But it's kind of true, Burfict has his reputation for a reason, and it's not just a media conspiracy demonizing a real prince charming. He did some dirty stuff and that can't be disputed. And by being dirty, for teams like the Steelers with the Steelers attitude you make yourself a target. Not that I think it's good and rightful, but that's the way it goes and it doesn't come as too much of a surprise. 

I condemn both. (And more the Steelers for a) hate them and b) guess they started this whole mess.) But hypocrisy goes both ways: Whoever condemns DeCastro (and rightfully so) also has to have something to say about some of Burfict's past not-so-clean actions.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2016, 05:46 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:
Full article with additional angles.

I expect a full revolt from the people on this message board....

And I expect absolutely nothing from Goodell and his cronies.  Assbag.
Reply/Quote