Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Deja Vu all over again? MTG files a motion to vacate the Speaker
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I wonder who that could be?!?!?  Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
Man I hope all the libtard smashing was fun for the red hats. It appears to me that when the real die hard Trump wannabes in Congress get bored with bashing dems, they make a hobby out of poaching in their own party. Unfortunately for the GOP, the freedom caucus seems much more effective at beating up on their own party than they are at winning seats in the house. I hope these lovely people stay as long as they like.

If I'm Trump, I get on conference call with Margie and Matt for a little come to Jesus moment. If they continue to snipe speakers, it's going to hurt him in November.
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2024, 01:53 PM)samhain Wrote: Man I hope all the libtard smashing was fun for the red hats.  It appears to me that when the real die hard Trump wannabes in Congress get bored with bashing dems, they make a hobby out of poaching in their own party.  Unfortunately for the GOP, the freedom caucus seems much more effective at beating up on their own party than they are at winning seats in the house.  I hope these lovely people stay as long as they like.

If I'm Trump, I get on conference call with Margie and Matt for a little come to Jesus moment.  If they continue to snipe speakers, it's going to hurt him in November.

The idea of them going back to the very public vote after vote thing for a 3rd time especially now that they have an even thinner majority is pretty entertaining.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Immigration has and always has been a red herríng . Immigrants are used to keep the public separated on the real problems we face. It's one of the oldest parts of any political playbook going way back in history. Once it was Italians, the Irish, the Chinese coolies, even African slaves and the public keeps biting year after year after year. Even if we had immigrant proof borders and zero immigration at all they'd go after another group of people they don't like based on religion, race, voting record, fealty to dear leader or any number of ways to demonize us. But don't let any of this foolishness stop us from hating each other over the least petty things. Politics has been the game the fewest number of people actually understand how it really works and that's been true since the first governments were formed.   
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote