Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Dennard +2.5 PFF rating
(10-21-2015, 12:27 PM)djs7685 Wrote: I remember seeing a couple plays where I originally wanted to complain about Dre, but then realized it was Reggie's fault after the fact.

Dennard was beat badly on 3 separate plays this year, and he only played a handful of snaps in the first few games. I'd have to go back and watch the games again, but I can't seem to remember Dre getting burned more than just a couple of times that were actually poor coverage and not something like the plays where Nelson made a mistake but Dre was also in the area.

Yeah, sometimes it is hard to tell.

In the Ravens game Reggie couldn't tackle, then he came back against the Chiefs and lit people up. Nelson has
had a rollercoaster season so far. Needs to cover and tackle more consistent. But it has not just been him, the
whole back 7 has let teams have some big plays. The Iloka injury has probably had something to do with this
but i think Shawn has filled in well.

Against the Seahawks with the early TD it was Dre's man but Lamur let him go and there was no Safety in site.

These miscommunications need to be looked into, but i have seen Dre get beat quite a bit this season.

Dennard has been beat but he has made some nice plays too, it nice to get him in some snaps and still be
undefeated.
Reply/Quote
I think Dennard just needs some play time. I think a lot of people underrate how important on the field experience is. Obviously he's not going to be perfect, but he can correct a lot of things once he plays more. I think the same thing could be said about Dre too. This is his first year being a starter and sometimes it shows.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 07:39 AM)djs7685 Wrote: If 1 player being questioned makes an entire secondary not very good, what does Cary Williams do to Seattle's ranking? Can't use that logic for just the Bengals when you're trying to prop up a team with 1 of their 4/5 starters being clearly worse than almost every CB starting in the NFL.

Haterism at its finest.

You sound like Richard Sherman with your Kirkpatrick comment, maybe you should check out the Seahawks message boards. You'd fit in better over there.

Williams>Dre look up stats. Dre is barely a starter and might lose that position to Dennard if things keep up. Cary is a veteran who been in and shined in big games. Not going to argue with such ignorance.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 12:10 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I usually agree with you DJS but not here. Kirkpatrick has been beat more than any CB.

You've been repped.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 02:37 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Williams>Dre look up stats. Dre is barely a starter and might lose that position to Dennard if things keep up. Cary is a veteran who been in and shined in big games. Not going to argue with such ignorance.

Herp derp "look up stats". What are you, 13 years old?

Cary Williams is awful. Troll elsewhere.
Reply/Quote