Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Did Santa Bring Your Bengals Gear?
We Gave bengals Gear this year
Reply/Quote
For the first time in many years, no Bengals gear for Christmas.

Probably because she thinks I have too much stuff already!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Nothing here either.

Grrrrr, I thought I wrote it down on my list to the big guy too.

Any good places I can get myself a little something something online? Any good local Cincy sports stores that I can order online from? Central Iowa has very very little Bengals gear to choose from.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2022, 01:03 PM)sandwedge Wrote: That would suck getting a Dodge...

I was born and raised GM as my dad worked there most of his life, but I have a RAM 1500 (I know they call RAM it's own brand, but they used to be called Dodge) and it is the best truck, heck, best vehicle I have ever owned. 
Reply/Quote
Santa brought me Burrow slippers from Nike…very comfortable

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2022, 12:23 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I was born and raised GM as my dad worked there most of his life, but I have a RAM 1500 (I know they call RAM it's own brand, but they used to be called Dodge) and it is the best truck, heck, best vehicle I have ever owned. 

This past week, I saw a few Fords stuck in the ditches/snow.  Didn't see any RAMs stuck.
Mine had no troubles getting around either.
Reply/Quote
Daughter actually had the wherewithal to have this mug custom-made for me from Etsy. I love it.

Got a couple of hats and a Joe Burrow Funko Pop.

(Apparently I’m an idiot can’t upload my pic)
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
https://www.rampsports.com/nfl/nfl-skisandsnowboards.html
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2022, 02:06 PM)stripedwarrior Wrote: This past week, I saw a few Fords stuck in the ditches/snow.  Didn't see any RAMs stuck.
Mine had no troubles getting around either.

Well, my AWD RAM wouldn't ever get stuck, but the rental I am in is 2WD and even with a bunch of wood I tossed in the back, it was a nightmare.  That's pretty much with any truck if it isn't AWD.  

But it is like a Cadillac, huge full 2nd row is bigger than 2nd row of a Suburban.  Gorgeous interior, fast, and drives amazing.  Only knock is it sucks gas, but company pays for gas so not a problem!  Great trip car.  

I've had Silverados before, but I like this RAM much more.  To be fair, it is a newer generation than the Silverados I had.  
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2022, 12:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I got a woman like that...Unfortunately, the $50K comes out of my bank account and I'd get a Dodge instead of the Ford I wanted. 

Shit Bfine you threw me the hell off with that picture.

#FreeFred
Reply/Quote