Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
It Turns Out China Lied About Their Covid-19 Deaths.....
A lot of people were claiming that Trump has done a shitty job and that China was doing it right because they had it under control.

I said it was ridiculous because China was just lying and killing anyone that tried to release the real info.

It turns out that I was right.

[video=youtube][/video]

It's pretty ridiculous.

China lied the number of cases, the number of deaths, the origin, hiding crucial information, and silencing whistleblowers.

They said that China had no new cases at one point except for cases being brought in from other countries.

I'm guessing we won't hear much from the press about this.

Our press is a joke.
Reply/Quote
...who was it that revealed this information again?
Reply/Quote
I don't think there's any question that China has lied, in multiple and grandiose ways, about Covid in their country (origins, number of death, when they knew about it, etc.). That being said I wouldn't take this source as credible evidence of it.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2020, 12:39 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I don't think there's any question that China has lied, in multiple and grandiose ways, about Covid in their country (origins, number of death, when they knew about it, etc.).  That being said I wouldn't take this source as credible evidence of it.

Yeah, I'm not believing anything china is saying. I don't think this really weighs in on anything trump did/didn't do.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The travesty in this is that China will seemingly never have to answer for what they did, intentionally or not, to the entire world.

The country is too big and powerful and the combined might of the West just doesn't have the stomach to call them out on it. Granted, I don't know what could be done to avenge this. There would have to be some kind of global shunning of them, but the nerve to absorb the repercussions of that is just not there.

It's ironic that we are willing to wreck our own economy in order to prevent the unpreventable but we are not willing suffer whatever the effects would be of just boycotting that nation and finding someone else to do business with.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2020, 12:17 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: A lot of people were claiming that Trump has done a shitty job and that China was doing it right because they had it under control.

Who said China was doing it right?
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
What does that change ?

You are going to celebrate your D- because someone got an E ?

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2020, 08:22 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Who said China was doing it right?

China Joe?
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2020, 12:39 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I don't think there's any question that China has lied, in multiple and grandiose ways, about Covid in their country (origins, number of death, when they knew about it, etc.).  That being said I wouldn't take this source as credible evidence of it.

(12-02-2020, 01:02 AM)Benton Wrote: Yeah, I'm not believing anything china is saying. I don't think this really weighs in on anything trump did/didn't do.

Yea all of this
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Wasn't Trump the guy who was supposed to protect us from China? Did he not have a plan for dealing with an opponent who would stoop so low as to lie?
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2020, 08:22 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Who said China was doing it right?

Mostly this guy.  .  .  

Donald Trump Tweet 1-24

“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

Trump quote 2-7

"I just spoke to President Xi last night, and, you know, we're working on the — the problem, the virus. It's a — it's a very tough situation. But I think he's going to handle it. I think he's handled it really well. We're helping wherever we can."

Trump tweet 2-7

“Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days … Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!

]Feb. 7, Trump ]Remarks before Marine One departure:

"Late last night, I had a very good talk with President Xi, and we talked about — mostly about the coronavirus. They're working really hard, and I think they are doing a very professional job. They're in touch with World — the World — World Organization. CDC also. We're working together. But World Health is working with them. CDC is working with them. I had a great conversation last night with President Xi. It's a tough situation. I think they're doing a very good job.”

Trump Fox Business interview

]"I think China is very, you know, professionally run in the sense that they have everything under control," Trump said. "I really believe they are going to have it under control fairly soon. You know in April, supposedly, it dies with the hotter weather. And that's a beautiful date to look forward to. But China I can tell you is working very hard."

Feb. 10[/b], Trump campaign rally in Manchester, N.H.

“I spoke with President Xi, and they’re working very, very hard. And I think it’s all going to work out fine.”

Feb. 13, Trump Fox News interview

]“I think they've handled it professionally and I think they're extremely capable and I think President Xi is extremely capable and I hope that it's going to be resolved."

Feb. 18, Trump remarks before Air Force One departure:

“I think President Xi is working very hard. As you know, I spoke with him recently. He’s working really hard. It’s a tough problem. I think he’s going to do — look, I’ve seen them build hospitals in a short period of time. I really believe he wants to get that done, and he wants to get it done fast. Yes, I think he’s doing it very professionally.”
Reply/Quote