Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did You See Hendrickson Talking Smack To Villanueva?!
ThanK goodness they chose Hendrickson over Lawson...
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 10:44 PM)Tony Wrote: ThanK goodness they chose Hendrickson over Lawson...

Yes.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 06:16 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: With the way the NFL has been dealing with flags for taunting this year, I honestly expected a 15 yarder on him for doing it.

Glad it didn't happen, but just beat your man and walk away. No need for that crap that could potentially hurt your team so you get to stroke your own ego.

He wasn't taunting.. Vilenueva was complaining he didn't hold and Hendrickson was pointing at the jumbo tron and they were Jawing back and forth. I thought it was pure swagger on Hendricksons part. Guys like him are giving the Bengals a whole new identity...
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 06:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I watched the opening week game against the Raiders.  It was Villanueva's first at RT.  He got absolutely abused.  He gave up like 10 pressures and 2 sacks.  Even the announcers were saying they had to get a TE or someone to help him out.

But he was a solid LT for the Steelers.

He also had the 'nads to come out for the National Anthem with the kneeling foolishness, even though the Steelers made him apologize! Smirk
Reply/Quote
Anyone have a link?
Reply/Quote