Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did anyone see???
After Dalton threw what turned out to be the clinching TD to AJ Green, a fired up Dalton ran over to AJ to celebrate.  AJ kind of ignored him or didn't know it was Dalton and was taunting the crowd a bit.

That wasn't the best part.  Dalton had that almost angry look on his face as he got to the sidelines after congratulating AJ as though he was thinking:  "doubt that you...." and one teammate mugs him and picks him up a little with a big squeeze hug.  It was none other than Vontaze Burfict. 

I'm sorry I don't have a picture to post of it, but if some of you more computer-skilled individuals can find it please share. 

I just thought it was cool to see Burfict so fired up.  Going through rehab has to be a bit easier knowing your team is rolling and you could be the piece that puts them over the top. 

I simply can't wait to see him with this defense again. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 07:37 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: After Dalton threw what turned out to be the clinching TD to AJ Green, a fired up Dalton ran over to AJ to celebrate.  AJ kind of ignored him or didn't know it was Dalton and was taunting the crowd a bit.

That wasn't the best part.  Dalton had that almost angry look on his face as he got to the sidelines after congratulating AJ as though he was thinking:  "doubt that you...." and one teammate mugs him and picks him up a little with a big squeeze hug.  It was none other than Vontaze Burfict. 

I'm sorry I don't have a picture to post of it, but if some of you more computer-skilled individuals can find it please share. 

I just thought it was cool to see Burfict so fired up.  Going through rehab has to be a bit easier knowing your team is rolling and you could be the piece that puts them over the top. 

I just looked at that again on Gamepass.  What I saw made me really happy.  Andy went up to AJ.  AJ was obviously fired up and talking.  They probably spoke their congratulations, then Dalton on the sidelines did not look mad to me, but still very fired up when Vontaze hugged him.  It was good to see so much emotion.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 08:03 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I just looked at that again on Gamepass.  What I saw made me really happy.  Andy went up to AJ.  AJ was obviously fired up and talking.  They probably spoke their congratulations, then Dalton on the sidelines did not look mad to me, but still very fired up when Vontaze hugged him.  It was good to see so much emotion.

probly was a bit terrified that burfict was running after him hahaha..

Then relieved it was just a hug
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 07:37 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: After Dalton threw what turned out to be the clinching TD to AJ Green, a fired up Dalton ran over to AJ to celebrate.  AJ kind of ignored him or didn't know it was Dalton and was taunting the crowd a bit.

I did see that.  Also can't wait to have him back.  He will be so hungry when he gets back.  Hope he's learned the art of restraint and won't be too manic.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I wouldn't say AJ ignored him. He just looked really focused to me.

Reply/Quote
It was great to see Andy and A.J. fired up ! And when Burfict ran up I was whooping and hollering !

So great to see some fire and passion from this team, so hope they maintain it.
Reply/Quote
So i wanted to post about this, but I don't know if anyone would have cared. On several of AJ touchdowns, or Andy's touchdowns, AJ doesn't go over to congratulate Andy. This is not the first time I've seen AJ sort of ignore Andy (lol), but maybe he's so psyched up about scoring every time.

It's made me think AJ is not happy for some reason, but Dalton has been balling this year. I don't really get it either, maybe they're just not the best of friends.

If you notice on Andy's diving TD, AJ holds a hand up to signal they scored but he just walked away - while Sanu/everyone else was yelling at Andy and physically picking him up saying that's how you make a play. Just how AJ is maybe.

Like they say with the greatest, you act like you've done it before. AJ might just be a professional, and he's been in the endzone a ton of times...
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 08:33 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: So i wanted to post about this, but I don't know if anyone would have cared. On several of AJ touchdowns, or Andy's touchdowns, AJ doesn't go over to congratulate Andy. This is not the first time I've seen AJ sort of ignore Andy (lol), but maybe he's so psyched up about scoring every time.

It's made me think AJ is not happy for some reason, but Dalton has been balling this year. I don't really get it either, maybe they're just not the best of friends.

If you notice on Andy's diving TD, AJ holds a hand up to signal they scored but he just walked away - while Sanu/everyone else was yelling at Andy and physically picking him up saying that's how you make a play. Just how AJ is maybe.

Like they say with the greatest, you act like you've done it before. AJ might just be a professional, and he's been in the endzone a ton of times...

He celebrates when he scores, so it's not that.  Could be he's just not intersted when someone else scores?  What if it's not Andy?  What if Hill or Gio Score?  Or, Eifert or Marvin?  Does AJ congratulate them or join in?  Honestly, I've not paid much attention.  Our Receiver celebrations have been weak since Chad left and we lost this:

“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 08:33 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: So i wanted to post about this, but I don't know if anyone would have cared. On several of AJ touchdowns, or Andy's touchdowns, AJ doesn't go over to congratulate Andy. This is not the first time I've seen AJ sort of ignore Andy (lol), but maybe he's so psyched up about scoring every time.

[quote pid='71522' dateline='1443483227']
I wanted to post about that also. If anyone gets a chance look at how A.J. reacts after Dalton dives for the TD, looks frustrated or pissed about something, holds his hands to his head and walks away. Not sure what thats all about.
[/quote]
Reply/Quote
Are some people really over-analyzing Green staring at the crowd after Dalton came over? Really?
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2015, 03:20 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Are some people really over-analyzing Green staring at the crowd after Dalton came over? Really?

I know, right?  You can't tell what's really going on from a snippet of video.  
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2015, 03:20 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Are some people really over-analyzing Green staring at the crowd after Dalton came over? Really?

BUT BUT...What about his efficiency at staring? What did Mike Brown do about that? I'm sure Carson Palmer had something to do with it that somehow connected Roger Goddell to this. Perhaps even Tom Brady? 

[Image: Ron-Swanson-Smile-Missing-a-Tooth.gif]

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 07:24 PM)Bryan Wrote: I wouldn't say AJ ignored him. He just looked really focused to me.

same here
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
I don't think AJ is a big "rah rah" type of dude. Look at the replay of when Marv scores his TD vs the Ravens. AJ claps his hands and jogs to the sideline. I think it's just the way he is.
Reply/Quote

I think you're reading into this a bit too much haha. Green is just a mellow guy in general. His celebrations typically are him standing up, doing some sort of "yea" walk and then returning to the sideline. Any teammates that go over to him are generally ignored as he's not really into the big celebration. I don't mind it at all. And plus, we don't often see what goes on on the sidelines. I'm sure he always goes over and sits next to Dalton and talks about the play afterwards.
Reply/Quote
Didn't the guy just sign a contract extension to stay here? You know, in Cincinnati...with Dalton...with the Bengals... Why are we still having this conversation of "Does AJ like Dalton?!?!?" and "Is AJ unhappy here?!?!". The dude has done this same thing for 5 years now, how long are we going to talk about this? Every time I see one of these threads I feel like I'm in the checkout isle looking at the freaking tabloid magazine covers.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2015, 02:20 AM)TKUHL Wrote: [quote pid='71522' dateline='1443483227']
I wanted to post about that also. If anyone gets a chance look at how A.J. reacts after Dalton dives for the TD, looks frustrated or pissed about something, holds his hands to his head and walks away. Not sure what thats all about.

[/quote]

Most ridiculous statement I read on these new boards hands down. Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
Dalton is playing well so far.....gotta have SOMETHING to hang over his head.... Rolleyes

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
You guys are over analyzing the dumbest things but carry on
Reply/Quote
I rewatched it and I just think that was Daltons game face lol

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote