Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eifert Out Week 4
(09-29-2016, 02:16 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Whats wrong with that? Dude is one of the top 3 Red Zone threat TE's in the game when he is healthy and
was the TOP Red Zone threat in the entire league last year. Pay the man and hope he can finally stay healthy.

Eifert had better get on the field and get back to that sort of thing, lest "missed 8+ months with an ankle sprain suffered in a semi-contact game" be held against him. As it stands, I have a bad feeling we may be looking back at Eifert as a guy who could have been great had he been healthy while he was here because I can see one of those "blow your whole wad on a FA and hope he magically reverts to his best days" teams throwing a whole lotta cash at him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 05:00 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Eifert had better get on the field and get back to that sort of thing, lest "missed 8+ months with an ankle sprain suffered in a semi-contact game" be held against him.  As it stands, I have a bad feeling we may be looking back at Eifert as a guy who could have been great had he been healthy while he was here because I can see one of those "blow your whole wad on a FA and hope he magically reverts to his best days" teams throwing a whole lotta cash at him.

Thats true.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2016, 05:40 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Yup. waiting for the Breaking News any day now that Eifert will be out the rest of the season. With our medical staff would it really surprise anyone.

This team is so predictable.
Reply/Quote