Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disgusting game day thread behavior
(12-05-2017, 02:53 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Yeah. I can't wait until next year when these guys play each other. Hopefully we have a coach with balls and Burfict isn't suspended for hitting someone too hard. 

So you're hoping for more vicious, career/life threatening hits? If you're a kid or drunk, I'll assume this is just a lack of maturity. If you're a grown adult, drunk or not, you need help.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:55 AM)TheUberHuber Wrote: I don't remember reading anything overly sociopathic tbh. Just your usual steeler bengal rival speak up until they INTENTIONALLY CHEAP SHOTTED BURFICT..

I don't either. But people are so sensitive and easily offended these days...
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 03:52 AM)BengalB Wrote: I don't either. But people are so sensitive and easily offended these days...

This is the new default argument for ding dongs everywhere. You forgot to call me a snowflake. 

This is about common decency and empathy. It's scary to think about how many people are on this planet, with neither of these traits.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 03:58 AM)Utts Wrote: This is the new default argument for ding dongs everywhere. You forgot to call me a snowflake. 

This is about common decency and empathy. It's scary to think about how many people are on this planet, with neither of these traits.

yeah......cuz common decency and empathy has been ringing true for some years now? especially among steeler fans or anyone for that matter. c'mon man. i get what you're saying but.......seriously people in this day and age "zero ***** given" should be our new national anthem about anything ever. it's just a fact.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 3qpacz.jpg?quality=80&w=805&h=439]
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 03:58 AM)Utts Wrote: This is the new default argument for ding dongs everywhere. You forgot to call me a snowflake. 

Just know that some here think like you.

Some of the posts here after the Shazier injury should have got people banned from the internet.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 03:13 AM)Circleville Guy Wrote: It’s obviously moronic to want any other person to be seriously physically injured, I for 1 believe in karma. A player getting hurt while trying to hurt other players is a part of that karma.
Do you believe in leprechauns too?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:35 AM)FuZZ Wrote: The same kind that watched that piece of sh1t spear Gio to the head in 2015. Get off your effing high horse.

And he fake posed for pictures while Gio was on the ground, I'm praying for any hurt player, I stopped rooting for players to get hurt when I was a teenager, How about my team be good enough to win with all players healthy Wink . But what goes around comes around.
Reply/Quote
You guys are terrible people about the Shazier injury. I seriously hope he’s ok and his family is ok.
Reply/Quote
Ummmm how about you learn how to tackle....not that complicated as you need to see what you are hitting but apparently he is dumber than the average bear...FYI his health is not a concern of mine...Cheapshot player that gets away with drilling people with crown consistently got his medicine tonight...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Don't wish injury on anyone but will not shed one tear for a guy who took himself out while trying to take someone else out. I guess my level of fake empathy isn't as high as others'.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:31 AM)Utts Wrote: I was astonished by the disgusting comments made by some, in the game day thread tonight. Shazier was still lying on the field, and it was clear that his injury was potentially devastating and life altering. We may have just witnessed the last steps a man will ever take on live tv, and people were berating him, and taking pleasure in him being out of the game.

What kind of profound personality defect would lead someone to behave like that?

The same kind of shit that was said about Burfict on the Steelers forum when he got cheap-shotted by Juju. No one cheap-shotted Shazier, he did it on his own while trying to make a play.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
This thread is so stupid.

If you buy a gun and blow your own brains out am I supposed to feel bad for you? Your choice right?? HOPEFULLY he learns not to be a dumbass and he stops leading with his head. I for one didn't wish the guy death or permanent injury even though he did on Gio in 2015. I don't think anyone on this board is THAT heartless. And no I don't feel bad for him. It was "Karma!". Not feeling bad for the guys stupid decision making and "being happy he's hurt" are two different things.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 08:58 AM)Takedown Wrote: This thread is so stupid.

If you buy a gun and blow your own brains out am I supposed to feel bad for you? Your choice right?? HOPEFULLY he learns not to be a dumbass and he stops leading with his head. I for one didn't wish the guy death or permanent injury even though he did on Gio in 2015. I don't think anyone on this board is THAT heartless. And no I don't feel bad for him. It was "Karma!". Not feeling bad for the guys stupid decision making and "being happy he's hurt" are two different things.

Bullies sometimes get theirs. As we try to pretend we’re supposed to be higher than mother Teresa, refer to AB yelling Karma in locker room. I don’t feel great Shazier could possibly be done for life. However, I am not mourning his injury either nor will I judge the conviction of how our fans reacted to it regardless. I put this on my care shelf right next to dead terrorists.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 08:58 AM)Takedown Wrote: This thread is so stupid.

If you buy a gun and blow your own brains out am I supposed to feel bad for you?
Your choice right?? HOPEFULLY he learns not to be a dumbass and he stops leading with his head. I for one didn't wish the guy death or permanent injury even though he did on Gio in 2015. I don't think anyone on this board is THAT heartless. And no I don't feel bad for him. It was "Karma!". Not feeling bad for the guys stupid decision making and "being happy he's hurt" are two different things.

I mean if the person suffered from PTSD or some other mental illness I would feel bad for that person.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:53 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Yeah. I can't wait until next year when these guys play each other. Hopefully we have a coach with balls and Burfict isn't suspended for hitting someone too hard. 

Hope is a dangerous thing with the way this team is right now.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 09:09 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Bullies sometimes get theirs. As we try to pretend we’re supposed to be higher than mother Teresa, refer to AB yelling Karma in locker room. I don’t feel great Shazier could possibly be done for life. However, I am not mourning his injury either nor will I judge the conviction of how our fans reacted to it regardless. I put this on my care shelf right next to dead terrorists.

Exactly. My feeling right now is purely "sucks to be him" and I can't even begin to try and feel worse for him than that. Should I feel bad for not feeling bad? Yawn
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 09:10 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote:  
I mean if the person suffered from PTSD or some other mental illness I would feel bad for that person.

Hmm 
Reply/Quote
He has a spinal chord contusion. My guess is he's back in two weeks again trying to injure opposing players.... cuz it's stiller football. Screw him, he didn't get injured, he injured himself trying to take out another player. What goes around.... maybe he will learn to play football correctly now..
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 09:21 AM)Sled21 Wrote: He has a spinal chord contusion. My guess is he's back in two weeks again trying to injure opposing players.... cuz it's stiller football. Screw him, he didn't get injured, he injured himself trying to take out another player. What goes around.... maybe he will learn to play football correctly now..

And if he doesn't come back this year, he'll surely be named "Comeback player of the Year" next year ha.
Reply/Quote