Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Division Race
(12-20-2021, 10:15 PM)Whacked Wrote: They did for sure. We need to take a page out this game’s book.
Oakland locked up Chubb.

We need to get em to scramble up their offensive line, sit Jarvis Landry, and start the 3rd string QB. Piece of cake.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Ha! If only lol
Peoples-Jones too. Dude is solid.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 10:37 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: I think the biggest game to win is the Ravens, since the only reason we are in 1st is due to tiebreaker.  Beat them and that allows another week we can lose and they win and it wont matter. Ideally we beat the Ravens and Browns. Don’t care about the Chiefs game as long as we take those 2.

We win against Cleveland then they can't catch us.  We lose to them and they match us for the last two games, they have the tiebreaker.  We lose to Baltimore and we can still catch them with 2-0 in the last two games with them going 1-1.  

Cleveland is the key game unless they lose the next two.  

All three games are important, but if we're to win 2 of 3 it's got to be Cleveland and Baltimore -- division games are like double wins.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
The Chiefs just lost Tyreek Hill, CB Rashad Fenton, and K Harrison Butker to COVID, This is in addition to Travis Kelce already on the list. KC is expecting more positives to come.

Of course, as long as they have Mahomes, they will always have a chance, but shoot do they really have to keep making it easier for the Steelers instead of week 17 against the Bengals

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 05:37 PM)pally Wrote: The Chiefs just lost Tyreek Hill, CB Rashad Fenton, and K Harrison Butker to COVID,  This is in addition to Travis Kelce already on the list.  KC is expecting more positives to come.  

Of course, as long as they have Mahomes, they will always have a chance, but shoot do they really have to keep making it easier for the Steelers instead of week 17 against the Bengals

Still think they can beat the Steelers but yeah, that gives the Steelers a chance no question dang it all.
Reply/Quote