BURROW
MIXON
CHASE
TAYLOR-BRITT
HILTON
MACPHEARSON
OTHER PLAYER
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Divisional Championship Game Ball
This was a complete team effort. But I'll go with the O-line. And Mixon should have stayed behind Volson on that screen - Volson took down two Buffalos and was still standing and looking for another to block.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Burrow and the offensive line and the defense

They were all amazing
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Jackson Carmen alllll the way. Did not allow a sack. Hasn't played LT pretty much all season. Opened holes in the running game too.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
Carman and OLine
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have. Vince Lombardi
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 08:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I would have NEVER guessed folks would pick "oline" for other. I shoulda made the choice Other Player...

I think you made it clear in the past that it was to be a single player, not a unit. 

But I think Bengaldom is a bit stunned by the OL performance today. They just dominated.
Reply/Quote
I kind of want to give it to Jackson Carman for holding it down at LT, but I think I have to go with Mixon.

Mike Hilton was a maniac out there all day as well.

And a big shout out to Frank Pollack. Dominant performance in the trenches despite being down 3 starters. That’s good coaching.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Splitting it into 13ths and giving it to the big boys warring in the trenches on both sides of the ball!
Reply/Quote
Tee Higgins for single handedly decimating the Bills secondary without really trying..   Cool
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 08:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As long as he embraces the nickname "Money Mac" that's the way I'll spell it. 

Is it disrespectful his nickname is not "Money Mc"?

They have the big mac, we have the big mc.  
Reply/Quote
I'm going Mixon, great game from him and I haven't gave him many game balls.

Giant shout to Oline though, great performance.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 08:32 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: They have the big mac, we have the big mc.  

Ours has no seeds
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
1) The O-line.
2) The D-line.
3) Burrow.

Honorable mention: Chase, Hurst, Mixon, Lou, Hilton, CTB, Apple, Bell, Bates.
Reply/Quote
Really the whole team! And the coaching staff. Most complete game and win this year! That said I voted for the team leader. Trust in Joe!
Reply/Quote
Playing point guard in the snow. Joey B was crucial in that W.
Reply/Quote
Voted Mixon because I can't vote for the entire offensive line, but Mixon was definitely running hard and looked like the Mixon of old.

He was hitting holes and running downhill from the second he got the ball!

NO TEAM can beat us if we have that kind of running game!
Reply/Quote
Without a doubt coaching from top to bottom gets a gameball
Dicey play calls on the DPI sequence..Kinda dodged a bullet there..
But man.. The depth/Prep/Confidence they have implemented is almost unreal
Reply/Quote
I know we don't vote coaches on these, but Lou's defense holding Josh Allen to 10 points at home? I'll give it to Mike Hilton in Lou's stead.

Our offense was fantastic, but this should've still been a game. It was a blowout bc our defense was amazing.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
My game balls.
1. OL
2. Defense
3. Entire Coaching Staff
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
What? DAMAR HAMLIN ISN'T ON THE LIST?  The NFL insists!  They need more reasons to milk the story.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Mixon was important today, but Burrow was the MVP. Came out on fire, hit what? 8 different receivers in the first qtr. mistake free football and built a lead early that Buffalo had no chance of overcoming with the way the D played.
Reply/Quote