BURROW
MIXON
CHASE
TAYLOR-BRITT
HILTON
MACPHEARSON
OTHER PLAYER
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Divisional Championship Game Ball
Went with Mixon, but dang near whole team balled.

Exposed that Top Run Defense into the paper tigers I thought they were.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I went with Mixon. no argument against others. He ran hard when the passing game may not have been as impactful because of the weather. Plus, he kept that clock running. Long scoring drives also eliminates total number of drives.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Mixon, I think he showed himself that he can run straight up the field.
Reply/Quote
The game ball could and should probably go to the whole team. What a performance that was. Just crazy. But I went with other. Jackson Carman gets my vote. Turning 23 and him and the rest of the line stepping up. Shout out to Karr as well. Not sure what the injury was but he touched it out. That would've been a very tough position to be in if he couldn't go.
Reply/Quote
Burrow, he played calm, cool, and focused. It was a team win but as the QB it runs through him and so I gotta give it to him
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
Hardest one in a while.

Always say it’s unfair to list Burrow because he should win it almost every week.

He’s the best choice but I went Mike Hilton.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Hard call this one, loved what Mixon did, Joe was JoeCool as usual and Hilton balled out. Both lines were awesome and Carman, man oh man.
Reply/Quote
Lotta deserving guys today. I chose Mixon because i think his running allowed them to extend drives. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Playing by the rules, I went Mixon. We've been harsh at times on him, and he showed up today which helped eat the clock. Joe Burrow was surgical today. Lots of nice plays on defense......but if I were a rule breaker, I'd have voted other for the oline. They were damn near perfect today. Wow! They played VERY nasty out there. All of them.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 08:43 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I know we don't vote coaches on these, but Lou's defense holding Josh Allen to 10 points at home? I'll give it to Mike Hilton in Lou's stead.

Our offense was fantastic, but this should've still been a game. It was a blowout bc our defense was amazing.

That, and the offense was sustaining drives, running the ball and eating clock. What, 33 first downs? That's unheard of in a playoff game. The offense was methodical and likely could've went blow for blow if the defense didn't do what it did. There's something to be said for offense allowing the defense to rest most of the game too.

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 08:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I would have NEVER guessed folks would pick "oline" for other. I shoulda made the choice Other Player...

Zac gives group game balls. You better'n him?  Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Carmen- Dude stepped up today!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 09:20 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: That, and the offense was sustaining drives, running the ball and eating clock. What, 33 first downs? That's unheard of in a playoff game. The offense was methodical and likely could've went blow for blow if the defense didn't do what it did. There's something to be said for offense allowing the defense to rest most of the game too.

Yeah it was a complete team game. There are no wrong answers today.

I just love Lou at this point and I know the offense is always going to get plenty of love.

Lou is earning a HC gig, most likely.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I voted for Mixon, ran like a beast.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 09:24 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Yeah it was a complete team game. There are no wrong answers today.

I just love Lou at this point and I know the offense is always going to get plenty of love.

Lou is earning a HC gig, most likely.

He is a magician man....no question. 

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 09:20 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Zac gives group game balls. You better'n him?  Ninja

Nope, he gives Game Balls. Here we award Game Ball
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 09:02 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Hardest one in a while.

Always say it’s unfair to list Burrow because he should win it almost every week.

He’s the best choice but I went Mike Hilton.

I went with Mike Hilton... I feel like it has to be a defensive guy when you hold the Bills to 10 points.
Reply/Quote
Voted Burrow... he almost played a perfect game. He missed that throw to Hurst and the bs overturned call to Chase but thats it.

It can't be understated that our leader played an insane game in snow conditions in BUFFALO.

Credit also to the O-Line and Mixon but Burrow stirs the drink.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
I would say it’s a truly team ball, BUT we needed to run the ball and considering we haven’t been able to lately having Mixon come in and play great I give it to him.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 09:24 PM)J24 Wrote: Carmen- Dude stepped up today!

And yet you refuse to spell his name correctly. He at least deserves that after today.
Reply/Quote