Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills***
(01-22-2023, 06:27 PM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: Bills are very fortunate so far. This thing is a hillbillie's heartbeat from being 28-7 or even 31-7

What in the jimminy crickets is a hillbillies heartbeat? Lmao
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I would have supported a field goal in normal weather, but too risky with bad snaps, blocked kicks etc.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 06:27 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: I really don't like how Buffalo is hanging in there. The offense CANNOT come out buttcheeks. They're going to come out blazing and making plays.

Well if Chase hangs onto that they're really not hanging in there as Cincinnati would have scored on three of their four offensive drives good. No turnovers will make it seem like a team that's dominating should be up more.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 06:28 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Oh Marvin Lewis, why didnt u go for the hail mary on a playoff game...lol

Marvin would have just kneeled 
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 06:28 PM)grampahol Wrote: Comfortable with a 65 yard attempt in the snow?  Why not? About the same odds as the hail Mary..

Odds are better for the Hail Mary in those conditions.
Reply/Quote
Allen is going to start losing control of his emotions as this game goes on. He'll start making mistakes
Reply/Quote
We need to keep scoring. One turnover and this game can go the other way. Can’t just count on the D to keep the bills to 1 TD
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 06:30 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Marvin would have just kneeled 

Marvin would have burned all timeouts in the first 5 minutes of the 1st quarter.  

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Lets here some love for the birthday boy. Played a good half of football.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 06:30 PM)higgy100 Wrote: Well if Chase hangs onto that they're really not hanging in there as Cincinnati would have scored on three of their four offensive drives good. No turnovers will make it seem like a team that's dominating should be up more.

We did score on three drives.
Reply/Quote
The Chase No Call is just what the NFL Needed..
Controversy is paramount in todays NFL
Im concerned
Reply/Quote
Win the 2nd half and let’s go home
Reply/Quote
It comes down to if the offense can generate 2 TDs this 2nd half. 31 points wins this game.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 06:27 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Milano (spelling?) made a great play. I would not call it a drop. 

Correct, not pinning a drop on him but he will find a way to the end zone again book it.
Reply/Quote
According to Simms bengals are not confident, they are cocky??? Wth??
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 06:32 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Marvin would have burned all timeouts in the first 5 minutes of the 1st quarter.  

Yeah. The kneel would still be a good play in that situation albeit not fun.

The clock and timeout management was a far worse issue with Marvin
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Oh now Ted Karras is hurt now CBS reporting
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 06:31 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Allen is going to start losing control of his emotions as this game goes on. He'll start making mistakes

Definitely looked like he was trying to force it towards the end of the half.

We need to capitalize on those opportunities.
Reply/Quote
I'm ready for some Poppin Fresh turnovers.. With a cherry on top.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 06:32 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Lets here some love for the birthday boy. Played a good half of football.

Rock On
Reply/Quote