Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills***
(01-22-2023, 07:23 PM)cinci4life Wrote: DPI!!!

I've seen more get let go. 
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 07:23 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Tried to murder Higgins and just fouled him and murdered each other.

Never wish injuries but that is karma.

Higgins still got his head bent back. Hopefully he's OK, but the 2 Bills got the worst of that.
Reply/Quote
Finish them.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 07:24 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Is it still rigged?

Just checking.

OOOHHH. They gonna come for you!!!

Ninja
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Run it in and go up by 3 TDS
Reply/Quote
The DPI saved Buffalo a TD on that play. Burrow put it right on Tee and Tee was going to catch it for the TD.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 07:24 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: No kidding, the flag saves the day.

They still could have had a FG and a three score lead. Plus they cheated or Higgins catches that.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Our offense is too much for Buffalo. They can’t pressure Joe
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 07:25 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Higgins still got his head bent back. Hopefully he's OK, but the 2 Bills got the worst of that.

You just KNOW some mouth breather out there is blaming Higgins for that, too.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 07:25 PM)Housh Wrote: I am utterly surprised they are calling these holds on our WRs

Jamarr is getting superstar respect

It's almost like the NFL isn't actually rigger against us...? 
Reply/Quote
Give it to Mixon again to punch it in. Take 4 plays if you have to. Keep the ball on the ground so the clock keeps moving. Fail on 4th down and they'll have to drive 99 yards.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 07:20 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Never understood the hate, he's a literal fence sitter that praises whichever offense is on the field but people just hate when it's not our offense on the field.

He's had bad reads in this game. Plus when we played the Cowboys he couldn't hide his fandom.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 07:25 PM)Joelist Wrote: The DPI saved Buffalo a TD on that play. Burrow put it right on Tee and Tee was going to catch it for the TD.

No way was Tee scoring on that.
Reply/Quote
He everyone, I thought the NFL was out to get the Bengals. The fix was in. Hilarious

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Glad he grabbed him and slowed him down enough to avoid that big hit
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 07:26 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Give it to Mixon again to punch it in.  Take 4 plays if you have to.  Keep the ball on the ground so the clock keeps moving.  Fail on 4th down and they'll have to drive 99 yards.

Yes sir!
Reply/Quote
A TD here and maybe fans can breathe a little.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I hate that keeper.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 07:25 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: I've seen more get let go. 

I think we all have. Doesn't change the fact that it was DPI.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Just hand it off!!
Reply/Quote