Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Do Something Crazy After Superbowl(If We Win)
(02-08-2022, 06:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, I don't smoke cigars often but a SB win and I will. Look at me, I am a CRAZY GUY!!!Pervert

I will be getting drunk regardless lol CheersDrunkWasted

I don't because, as I've said many times, my lungs were destroyed in the wreck, but I did light one at PBS when we sealed the Wild Card game!

I don't know what we'll do..........  probably start taking lots of shots while screaming and hugging everyone! (I'd also kill some edibles so I'm just in even more of a Heaven but I'd need to get some because I haven't put in an order for a while Gaah)

I'm not even sure where we're going because most places around here need reservations for the game and I heard they're filling up fast.
Reply/Quote
I will celebrate the same win or lose..
Joe Cool/Franchise has been so even Kiel and lead with that example..
Of course emotions will creep up...
But i feel as if i owe it to Joe Burrow and entire the roster to maintain,,reason being.. Win or lose on Sunday this is just the start/standard
I will try my best to embrace the mantra of the past is the past..Win or lose.. We need to start expecting this as the Normal for years to come..
Reply/Quote
I'd go streaking in my wheelchair but, since I present to schools, I can't risk getting put on any lists Hilarious

I'd go streaking in my speedo (no one would know I have anything on because they'd see me from the side in my wheelchair) but it's going to be in the 20s and I have no immune system, so I'd die, which normally I'd be ok with dying happy after we win a Super Bowl, but I see many more in our future and I don't want to miss them!
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 07:38 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I don't because, as I've said many times, my lungs were destroyed in the wreck, but I did light one at PBS when we sealed the Wild Card game!

I don't know what we'll do..........  probably start taking lots of shots while screaming and hugging everyone! (I'd also kill some edibles so I'm just in even more of a Heaven but I'd need to get some because I haven't put in an order for a while Gaah)

I'm not even sure where we're going because most places around here need reservations for the game and I heard they're filling up fast.

Just don't inhale that stuff. Not supposed to anyway. My family is going to have a blast eating Hot Wings, Pizza, Nachos, cinnamon 
rolls and I will be drinking the brewskies as always in my ode to Bengaldom in my Chad Johnson jersey. I think we have a great shot
at victory Sunday as long as we execute and don't let the Rams pass rush take over the game.

We might still win even then cause our Defense can take over a game by themselves and we have a damn good young Kicker in Shooter McPherson.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 07:38 PM)Spider Wrote: I will celebrate the same win or lose..
Joe Cool/Franchise has been so even Kiel and lead with that example..
Of course emotions will creep up...
But i feel as if i owe it to Joe Burrow and entire the roster to maintain,,reason being.. Win or lose on Sunday this is just the start/standard
I will try my best to embrace the  mantra of the past is the past..Win or lose.. We need to start expecting this as the Normal for years to come..

Well said Spider. I like how Joe Brrr keeps us all more cool and collected than what we would normally be in this situation.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 07:43 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Just don't inhale that stuff. Not supposed to anyway. My family is going to have a blast eating Hot Wings, Pizza, Nachos, cinnamon 
rolls and I will be drinking the brewskies as always in my ode to Bengaldom in my Chad Johnson jersey. I think we have a great shot
at victory Sunday as long as we execute and don't let the Rams pass rush take over the game.

We might still win even then cause our Defense can take over a game by themselves and we have a damn good young Kicker in Shooter McPherson.

Yeah, definitely didn't inhale. 

Not sure where we'll end up but I'm thinking that we'll need to get to places well before noon if we can't get a reservation anywhere. Even if we can, I'm sure it will get packed fast. 

If I stay at my place and just go to the bar in the center behind here, I'll try to get wings from Noce's next door for lunch (THE BOMB!) and maybe even put in an order for later so they're ready around halftime. I'm sure they'll have a billion orders, though, so not sure how well that will go over.

We could also end up somewhere like a bar in Cincinnati or Covington.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 07:51 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Yeah, definitely didn't inhale. 

Not sure where we'll end up but I'm thinking that we'll need to get to places well before noon if we can't get a reservation anywhere. Even if we can, I'm sure it will get packed fast. 

If I stay at my place and just go to the bar in the center behind here, I'll try to get wings from Noce's next door for lunch (THE BOMB!) and maybe even put in an order for later so they're ready around halftime. I'm sure they'll have a billion orders, though, so not sure how well that will go over.

We could also end up somewhere like a bar in Cincinnati or Covington.

Thats cool, I bet Cincy will be crazy on Sunday. Fun times. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 07:45 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Well said Spider. I like how Joe Brrr keeps us all more cool and collected than what we would normally be in this situation.

Joe has Brought knew meaning to the old saying "Act as if you've been their before"...
Imagine at his age he is capable of being our Leader on a level we have never seen or believed was possible..
Our time is now and for awhile to come..
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 07:56 PM)Spider Wrote: Joe has Brought knew meaning to the old saying "Act as if you've been their before"...
Imagine at his age he is capable of being our Leader on a level we have never seen or believed was possible..
Our time is now and for awhile to come..

Yes, he is way ahead of his time. I know he is only a year younger than Mahomes but Burrow has IT.

Lots are seeing it now too, just need to score more TD's on Offense and take some of the pressure off of our Defense.

The Defense and Shooter have been great in the Playoffs. Would be nice for Burrow to have a great game and really solidify the
fact that he can carry this team too. No doubt everyone has confidence in him doing enough for us to win the game. Would just
be really cool for him to go off on the Rams in the Superbowl, he will need help with the OL though big time.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 07:27 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: I don't know what I will do, but when I do it, I'll know it.

I will probably put on Boston's debut album and crank up the volume FULL BLAST!!!
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 01:06 AM)Science Friction Wrote: I will probably put on Boston's debut album and crank up the volume FULL BLAST!!!

Great album!  I need to make up a Super Bowl mix and blast that ****  (poop)  out of the Sherwood and the Kliptsch beauties Sunday!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Will probably just sob

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
or run naked thru the streets flipping smart cars over as I celebrate

Haven't decided yet

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Got the cigars on the ready.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Nah nothing weird for me. Making the trip for the Raiders game is what i'll hang my hat on for this season.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Pure grain alcohol and a sheep.
Reply/Quote
Lighten up folks.. As the song says, He's just in the mood to run in the nude.. I would do it, but I wouldn't want the newspapers, TV and especially the internet to have the honor of seeing my wrinkled up flabby ass..  Tongue
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I would probably unload a few clips into the night sky, but unfortunately, local law enforcement frowns upon these things within the city limits. Trust me on that....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 03:08 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Great album!  I need to make up a Super Bowl mix and blast that ****  (poop)  out of the Sherwood and the Kliptsch beauties Sunday!

Damn, I didn't know Sherwood was still around, or is it a vintage amp?

Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 07:43 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Just don't inhale that stuff. Not supposed to anyway. .

Depends on what they're stuffed with Nate.... Cool

Reply/Quote