Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Do Something Crazy After Superbowl(If We Win)
(02-08-2022, 07:21 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Nothing wrong with Cuervo Gold. Love all Tequila, probably my favorite, just wasting away in Margaritaville.

Try the Rock's new tequila, Terramana. It's outstanding. I like Milagro as well.
Reply/Quote
I hope you guys aren't discussing inhaling near my wrinkled, flabby ass. If you do that you do so at your own risk.. I make no guarantees...implied or otherwise..  Smirk  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I dont know who you all think you are kidding. If the Bengals win this game you are going to sit there in a daze, you will then cry. you will be that way for quite some time. at the mere mention of the team or what they have accomplished you will be right back in the daze and crying. Therefore i propose that you take like 5 days after soaking in everything that comes along with winning this game and you come up with some way to honor it. I'm thinking tattoo. leaping tiger tattoo.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 07:30 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I don't think streaking is a good idea.  First in my opinion there is nothing very funny or original about it.  Second it seems like a way to end up on a list when you get caught and arrested for exposing yourself to others and I'm not talking about a Coolest Bengals Super Bowl Celebrations list.

As for me I'll probably just watch the awards ceremony, wait for my guests to leave,  then go to bed.

Not to mention doing it in the frozen food aisle at Kroger.  There will definitely be shrinkage.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 06:23 PM)Science Friction Wrote: The Bengals have never won a Superbowl in my lifetime and there is no absolute guarantee that they will be back in this position again in my lifetime. If they win this thing, I want to do something kinda crazy and memorable in celebration.  I am thinking  about  going streaking , wearing only my orange and black sneakers and maybe a Joe Schiesty mask.  I haven't decided my path yet. There is a state trooper that lives in my subdivision and I don't really want to go to the pokey . He may lack a sense of humor and he may be a Rams' fan(be my luck).

I would love to be able to garner up the courage to make one "all natural" pass through the frozen food aisle at the local Kroger. That would be memorable but I risk a jail term and having  my "Mr. Bengal" plastered all over local papers. I WILL go for a naked jog, just not sure where yet.

Will anyone else here commit to doing something wild and crazy to celebrate a Superbowl victory?  What will you commit to doing?

I will finally get me Bengals Tattoo....
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 05:10 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I will finally get me Bengals Tattoo....

Not sure why but I read this in a pirate voice  Smirk

Will it be a tiger head, leaping tiger, "B" or something else? 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I regret that I will not be able to watch this game with any other Bengal fans.
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 05:28 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I regret that I will not be able to watch this game with any other Bengal fans.

My party is going to be small this year, just a few people.  But if the Bengals make the Super Bowl next year I'd be glad to have you over so you can watch it with fans.   I'm also not that far away from Brad so he would be invited also.   That would be very cool.  :)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 05:26 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Not sure why but I read this in a pirate voice  Smirk

was thinking of something like the picture on the tshirt  (Sorry for link)    and then the roman numerals for 56 below

https://images.app.goo.gl/dzpwQxUvBAGQVvKcA
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 06:23 PM)Science Friction Wrote: The Bengals have never won a Superbowl in my lifetime and there is no absolute guarantee that they will be back in this position again in my lifetime. If they win this thing, I want to do something kinda crazy and memorable in celebration.  I am thinking  about  going streaking , wearing only my orange and black sneakers and maybe a Joe Schiesty mask.  I haven't decided my path yet. There is a state trooper that lives in my subdivision and I don't really want to go to the pokey . He may lack a sense of humor and he may be a Rams' fan(be my luck).

I would love to be able to garner up the courage to make one "all natural" pass through the frozen food aisle at the local Kroger. That would be memorable but I risk a jail term and having  my "Mr. Bengal" plastered all over local papers. I WILL go for a naked jog, just not sure where yet.

Will anyone else here commit to doing something wild and crazy to celebrate a Superbowl victory?  What will you commit to doing?

I've got some personal stuff going on that has taken away some of the joy/focus from the Bengals this postseason, so about all I'll probably do is walk outside my house and yell WHO DEY to my neighborhood if Bengals win.
I'm about one of the only Bengals fans.
Mostly Titans fans, some Bills fans (Buffalo transplants) around me.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 04:45 PM)Wyche Wrote: Depends on what they're stuffed with Nate.... Cool

True that lol
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 04:43 PM)Wyche Wrote: Damn, I didn't know Sherwood was still around, or is it a vintage amp?

She's a vintage bro.  Bought it brand new, never opened out of the box, on eBay.  Got it for myself as a Christmas gift 2 years ago.  Bought a pair of Kliptsch mini bookshelves and a Teac CD/MP3 player.  All original.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 05:26 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Not sure why but I read this in a pirate voice  Smirk

TEETH man.  Go with the TIGER TEETH!
[Image: 71Tu4LU0+WL._AC_SX425_.jpg]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Yeah it’s a funny concept (a la will Ferrell), but in the real world a sex offender label sticks with you.
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 04:22 PM)Destro Wrote: Got the cigars on the ready.

Got a Big Dog THC prerolled to spark up along with Burrow in a victory celebration raring to go. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 09:03 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: TEETH man.  Go with the TIGER TEETH!
[Image: 71Tu4LU0+WL._AC_SX425_.jpg]
Is that tiger holding up a picture of himself? LMAO   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 09:02 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: She's a vintage bro.  Bought it brand new, never opened out of the box, on eBay.  Got it for myself as a Christmas gift 2 years ago.  Bought a pair of Kliptsch mini bookshelves and a Teac CD/MP3 player.  All original.

Sweet! I remember their stuff from back in the day. I've got a garage unit that puts the one in the house to shame too, but amp ain't vintage. Cool

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 09:16 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Got a Big Dog THC prerolled to spark up along with Burrow in a victory celebration raring to go. 

That's for if they lose, to dull the pain. 
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Quality > Quantity, gentlemen.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 05:28 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I regret that I will not be able to watch this game with any other Bengal fans.

You trying to chill, fred?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote