Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do the Bengals Finally Have Their Defensive Coordinator?
(09-28-2021, 08:49 PM)JWW1971 Wrote: They mentioned in commentary during the game that we had spent around $240m on the defence in the last 2 years so I would expect to see a big improvement.
Saying that though I am really enjoying watching the defence again this season instead of jumping behind the sofa every time the opposition plays a run play

It got so bad for me, I started tearing off my shirts and plastering my firm white breasts against the TV in a bizarre act of submission.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2021, 09:17 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: He’s absolutely been 1000% better than I ever imagined. One of the only good hires Zac initially made.

Meanwhile, Gator fans are trying to run Todd Grantham out of town on a rail.

And by Gator fans, I mean me.

I'll be at Kroger Field Saturday night rooting against your Gators.  Wink
Reply/Quote
I sure hope so. I mean our D hasn't been close to good for several seasons now. And many times going to get a beer, talking to wife, avoiding looking at the TV and trying hard to block out the announcers commentary when D takes field.

I'm ready to keep me seat and enjoy some D.

But, I wanna see it sustained a little longer before I get all geeked up.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 09:09 PM)BengalRed Wrote: I'll be at Kroger Field Saturday night rooting against your Gators.  Wink

Worried about that one. Tucky has played us tough recently
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 09:56 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Worried about that one. Tucky has played us tough recently

I've no idea what to expect. The Cats have been Jekyll and Hyde this season. Here's to an injury free game and a Wildcats win. WhoDey2
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 06:40 PM)Wyche Wrote: Well now, that makes things interesting....

It came as a shock to me when I read that. The article stated that Mike Brown wanted to go after more of the bigger name players, but Marvin wanted more lunch pail type players. It definitely altered the context of the 2015 press conference when Marvin said that they needed to re-evaluate their approach to free agency. So many of us thought it was a shot at Mike and Co. when it was Marvin admitting his strategy wasn't working.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote