Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do we even beat the Browns??
I don't know man....this is a sad time right now
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Browns fill the stadium every week, and they continually watch themselves lose (wasting theri Sunday afternoons). There's no enjoyment in watching your team lose every week. We could easily be their first win, they've been in most of their games. And Hue knows us...
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
If we lose to them, no reason not to fire the entire coaching staff
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:34 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: If we lose to them, no reason not to fire the entire coaching staff

Here's one for hoping for a total loss.  ThumbsUp
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Yes, if you watched them play the pats and then us you saw the bengals are clearly the better team. Step back from the ledge.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We won't beat them as much as they will find a way to lose.
Reply/Quote
Brown's fans should rejoice. Their first win coming next week. We are that bad.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:35 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Here's one for hoping for a total loss.  ThumbsUp

I would if I knew it would be a guaranteed coaching change but... You know Mikey Boy. Marvin is his friend. He retains his friends on staff forever (see: Paul Alexander).
Reply/Quote
I think after losing to New England today the team gets their sugarhoneyicetea together and beats the Browns and then the Redskin and goes to the by week 4-4.

Who Dey.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:39 PM)R3stangs Wrote: Brown's fans should rejoice. Their first win coming next week. We are that bad.

Ok settle down
Reply/Quote
We will beat the Browns, but the concerning part is that it might not matter. We may be just trying to win the vaunted battle of Ohio this year.
Reply/Quote
Hue Jackson will get his first win against his old team. I'm calling it right now. Nervous
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:36 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Yes, if you watched them play the pats and then us you saw the bengals are clearly the better team. Step back from the ledge.

That's like comparing how we owned the Fins and the Stoolers got spanked by them. We all know the Stoolers are better than us all day long this year
Reply/Quote
We're the better team, but I have a funny feeling about the Browns game. A loss wouldn't really surprise me the way this season is starting to go, but I still think we get the win.
Reply/Quote
I would've been ok with a 3-3 start.. considering...

2-4 is a bit concerning but with the overall ineptness of the AFC north I'm not panicking yet.. concerned yes.. but some of these thread are getting wild.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:36 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Yes, if you watched them play the pats and then us you saw the bengals are clearly the better team. Step back from the ledge.

Clearly the better team , even though both teams lost to the Patriots by a similar score. 

No logic. 
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:53 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Clearly the better team , even though both teams lost to the Patriots by a similar score. 

No logic. 

There is no logic in football.

Hence the beating Miami just put on the Steelers and the Panthers fading into oblivion.
Reply/Quote
We'd better beat the browns by at least 77 to -h
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:53 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Clearly the better team , even though both teams lost to the Patriots by a similar score. 

No logic. 

If you actually watch the games you should be able to tell the bengals are clearly better. I guess if you have no football knowledge you may have trouble comprehending that.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:56 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: If you actually watch the games you should be able to tell the bengals are clearly better. I guess if you have no football knowledge you may have trouble comprehending that.

Ohhh...Shots Fired!!!!
Reply/Quote